William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
BREAKING: IDAHO House Introduces Law To BAN MASK MANDATES

The Editors-March 03, 2021

By John Paluska, Founder of The Daily Fodder

...Biden...forcing mandatory isolation & universal mask mandates, some states...saying "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"

One such state is Idaho, where the state legislature just introduced a new law that will BAN mask mandates in the state, no matter what Biden says or does

...representative...introduced...bill said...research...healthy individuals are being harmed by the masks.

...multitude of studies...shows masks don't work.

...masks have not helped stop the spread of Coronavirus...

...Great Barrington Declaration was signed by...20,000 medical doctors, epidemiologists, biologists, & health policy administrators.

...mask policies are not rooted in science, & it's time to stop forcing healthy people to act like they're sick.

https://www.thedailyfodder...
07:29 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
04 March, 06:32
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
If you live in Idaho - start calling your local and state reps because as long as the bill is in the 'potential' phase, it's of no use to us! They need to HEAR from us loud & clear that we will Support them as long as they Work for us! If that stops, no excuses, their out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
04 March, 12:50
Let's go IDAHO! I'm seeing those gross face rags less and less everyday. I've refused from day 1! I love this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 05:44
In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication
Are you in Idaho? I'm in CAD area

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
04 March, 12:24
Please pray for us that this passes! I live in Boise and our Major McLean is DEEP STATE! She was the one who mandated masks in Boise and encouraged people to rat out their neighbors.

04 March, 06:35
In response New Years Day to her Publication
😂 I just literally posted this! I'm North in CAD & we get all the Spokane mess.

If you live in Idaho - start calling your local and state reps because as long as the bill is in the 'potential' phase, it's of no use to us! They need to HEAR from us loud & clear that we will Support them as long as they Work for us! If that stops, no excuses, their out.