Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 March, 12:53
From the George News YT chat tonight...if this doesn't give you faith, I don't know what will! 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
What is bothering me is that now a GREAT many are saying Trump is discussing running in 2024 - even Sydney verified it!

But Trump is not a fool! There will be NO 2024 if we do not fix this mess NOW.
01:27 AM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryWolfe in this post can reply
Beth Nance @Gbcnance
04 March, 08:39
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
Mary,
Remember, Miss Information is sometimes necessary to fool the deep state.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
04 March, 09:12
In response Beth Nance to his Publication
If this is misinformation, I can promise you it's not designed to fool the Deep State. Do you think there's anything we know which the DS doesn't know or hasn't considered? I'm sure collectively they know much more than we do (orders of magnitude more).

If this is misinformation, it's probably directed at the liberals and normies. It must appear that Trump has nothing to do with any of the operations, otherwise people will say he's behind it and it's being done for his own political aspirations. In other words, it would be for the benefit of the "mainstream narrative."

TrumpFan TrumpWon @TrumpFan20
04 March, 03:04
please share this from #linwood exposing the plot to take down #Trump

https://populist.press/wp-...

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
04 March, 01:33
TYLER PERRY STUDIO IS BIDEN FAKE HOME

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
04 March, 01:35
In response Krystle Lutz to his Publication
I am aware of this. I know biden is only RESIDENT and not President. But it is the sources now "officially" stating Trump has decided to run in 2024 that bothers me. One of these sources is Sydney Powell.

But thanks for sharing this picture! I was trying to look for it :D

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
04 March, 01:28
correct no Election will be right