Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
How much abuse have you taken for being a part of the love and truth movement? It cost me almost everything I had! However, If i had the chance to do it all over again, I would do it the exact same way!
(*Other than to never give any dates/times)
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#darktolight
#PATRIOTSUNITED
#FreeHumanity
#SaveOurChildren
#returntocamelot
https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...
11:16 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Annie D-W @Annie172123
18 March, 07:11
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I was taken aback from all the attacks i received from so called "friends" and family as well. It's all good. My immediate family is not as tuned in as I am, but they see it as well.
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
15 March, 03:56
You are not alone friend
Armour Up, stay strong the end is in sight,,
your family will need you soon enough
We Got This.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
15 March, 03:52

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
15 March, 02:52
I feel everone's pain. Same here. I read and research when no one see. But I don't stop. God hold my hand with every step. So will He hold yours. Stay strong. Big hugs to you all. God always win.

TruthSeeker News @KerryWest53
14 March, 09:46
I have a heavy heart as I sit here reading this thread. I have lost so much, so many family, even close members, have distanced themselves. even if the truth finally comes out through the mainstream media I doubt that my family members will ever forgive me - they prefer to live in ignorance - they didnt want their bubble burst. i kept thinking of the children in captivity and my alliegence to God. i have never felt so lonely 😔

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
15 March, 02:32
In response TruthSeeker News to her Publication
Im with you Patriot!
#darktolight . We are so close stay strong!
Work on you right now!
Your family will be thankful for you soon!
You live in their sub conscious minds, you have served them well! #wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...

Annie D-W @Annie172123
18 March, 07:14
In response TruthSeeker News to her Publication
Hugs! Right now I just pray and I forgive. I say, "I forgive you for not being the way I want you to be" ... Sending Love, Blessings and more Hugs!

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
09 March, 09:48
❤️

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
09 March, 02:55
I say I lost it in a hurricane...
It helps.

Father God's Perfect Plan 💕🙏💕
IN
Father God's Perfect Timing.💕🙏💕

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
07 March, 03:34
Just like Noah we are the BS lark until the EBS flood... Who can deny #climatechange = Scorned raindrops keep catfishing their parade?

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
06 March, 10:26
Divinity

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 March, 07:59
🙏❤🇺🇸.

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
05 March, 01:50
A LOT!!

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
04 March, 09:29
Yes... great fight so far and I know there is way more to do... I over-extended myself on credit cards to WINRED for Trump 2020 and all kinds of cool apparel and all... had a MAGA campground and flags and other supporters hang out here and have a blast all summer...also pre-virus got generator and survival stuff I didn't have... just in case TSHTF so I could still partially operate and have a safe haven for my peoples if they needed to leave the cities.... it will all be ok... NESARA will wipe it away or I pay it back. I know 2021 is gonna be an awesome year!

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
04 March, 08:48
🙏🔥

KatiaQ Seventeen @Katia17
04 March, 11:39
So true. Just like President Trump, we get to see who we can really trust. my list is very thin now.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
04 March, 11:29
hopefuly what we all lost will come back 10 fold

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 March, 09:39
So much has been thrown at me -- vitriol, contempt, hatred even. I have lost close friends, family, business associates.

I feel virtually alone in the zombified Sheeple deeply propagandized and brain-dead urban place where I live.

AND I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN, GIVE UP OR GIVE IN.
Once the TRUTH has seeped into our bones, there is No Going Back.

THANK GOD for AnonUp.
THANK GOD for my "real" fam.
Bless you!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
04 March, 09:42
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I hear you!!!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
04 March, 11:31
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Do not feel alone God walks beside you and there are millions of us all over the world ready to back you

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
04 March, 01:32
Check out Tyler Perrys studio in Atlanta Georgia the Biden Whitehouse match now we know exact match

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
04 March, 01:23
🌹Me too.I was so close to divorce...

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
04 March, 01:23
🌹Me too.I was so close to divorce...