Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
03 March, 11:16
How much abuse have you taken for being a part of the love and truth movement? It cost me almost everything I had! However, If i had the chance to do it all over again, I would do it the exact same way!
(*Other than to never give any dates/times)
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#darktolight
#PATRIOTSUNITED
#FreeHumanity
#SaveOurChildren
#returntocamelot
https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
Yes... great fight so far and I know there is way more to do... I over-extended myself on credit cards to WINRED for Trump 2020 and all kinds of cool apparel and all... had a MAGA campground and flags and other supporters hang out here and have a blast all summer...also pre-virus got generator and survival stuff I didn't have... just in case TSHTF so I could still partially operate and have a safe haven for my peoples if they needed to leave the cities.... it will all be ok... NESARA will wipe it away or I pay it back. I know 2021 is gonna be an awesome year!
09:29 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnniesCampground in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ann Retzlaff, click on at the bottom under it