Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 March, 10:06
Ever since I donated $777 to Flynn when I barely had any money to my name, my life completely changed financially.

True story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
03 March, 10:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I did the same (tho not quite as much as you), but at a time i really couldnt afford it! I remember I was sittiing in my car at our local Post Office listening to Mark Levin talk about Gen. Flynn's life and what he continued to go through--I cried so hard listening to his story I immediately pulled my card out and donated to his legal fund! I never once thought about my bank account afterwards and I too have many blessings since. Even then, I knew he was a good man and now that i see what an amazing honorable, Patriot he is--it made me realize that it was some of the best money I had ever spent! God Bless him and you too for being a good soul! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by 1776girl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Krystle Lutz, click on at the bottom under it