Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
03 March, 07:19
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
why don't they have their own station set up for food? this is beyond disgusting, hope its not true

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
03 March, 08:48
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
i believe richard citizen journalist is providing as many meals as he can from his cafe for free but obviously he can't do everything. Not sure why they don't have their own stations

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
03 March, 10:13
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Richard doesn't own the cafe, Gum does. she is so adorable BTW, He partnered with her to get the mrals to our troops, and is ALWAYS in need of donations, because word has spread, and Gum is cooking thousands of meals in her tiny cafe every day.
They are so AWESOME!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
03 March, 10:15
In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication
Sorry, I was mistaken. I saw him handing out business cards and figured it was his cafe. Either way, I am so happy to see people who still have a heart out there and taking care of our brothers and sisters who are serving on their own home turf and being treated like dog crap

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
I wish I either had a job so I could contribute, or a way to be there and contribute physically! they are both awesome!
10:17 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SeaChelle in this post can reply
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
03 March, 10:19
In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication
Same! I am a stay at home mom in CO so traveling cross country isn't really in the cards right now. Prayers are about the only thing I can contribute right now