Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
03 March, 09:58
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Sounds like sabotage to me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
03 March, 09:19
This is disgusting and completely unacceptable! Why wouldn't they have their own meal supplies?! At the very least, wouldn't they have MRE's available to eat??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
03 March, 09:18
This letter states "poor quality" of food, are you fricken kidding me???
Not only are metal shavings in food an attempted murder, but it's also an act of war against our military!

Give me a break, undercooked meat, feathers, and metal shavings? It doesn't take a brain surgeon or even a detective to figure this out. Common sense puts two and two together!

Furthermore, why I am reading this cordial, pussy-footed letter? HEADS SHOULD BE ROLLING!!! UN-FRICKEN-ACCEPTABLE!!! Stuff cordialities, it's beyond time to handle business! Never did I imagine I would have more moxy than the leaders of our National Guard. WTF is going on???

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
03 March, 09:17
And where did the food come from?

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
03 March, 09:10
Has to be deliberate.

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
03 March, 09:02
This is horrific! Whoever, willingly, puts our Military at risk, needs to be given severe prison time!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 March, 09:01
How in the bloody hell is this even possible? Who is responsible for this travesty?

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
03 March, 08:54
This is a National disgrace. Send this crap to Congress' mess hall and give the soldiers their food. During Katrina NM NG was stationed on the North Shore. As soon as we got our hands on food, we started cooking for them. They were flabbergasted, we hugged and cried together. Shame on the people in DC for not bringing their grills and their favorite food to these men and women. Triple shame on Congress, of course they also allowed them to sleep on garage floors in the dead of winter and then the 'doctor' gave them stale cookies. This is BS.

Orange Peel @Orangepeel
03 March, 08:53
And we are learning from a Canadian patriot. We need to get word about this to the right people.

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
03 March, 08:49
This is disgraceful 🤬

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
03 March, 08:47
😡😡😡😡

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
03 March, 08:23
erect the gallows. muthafukn bastards doing that.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
03 March, 07:19
why don't they have their own station set up for food? this is beyond disgusting, hope its not true

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
03 March, 08:48
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
i believe richard citizen journalist is providing as many meals as he can from his cafe for free but obviously he can't do everything. Not sure why they don't have their own stations

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
03 March, 07:17
I can't believe the state that I live in would serve our soldiers this food, This is unacceptable what they're doing and have done for our country they deserve more than a five-star meal.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
03 March, 06:56
Where is the food coming from? Anyone?

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
03 March, 08:48
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
From the looks of it, Chyna.

Angela Allen @Angiekay74
03 March, 06:48
unacceptable.