Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
12 February, 02:21
A Special and Long Overdue Shout-Out to all of the Special Military Forces across the World who had the horrific mission of rescuing our children in darkness few could ever begin to Imagine!
Thank You for your service to humanity, without ever receiving even a mention, from the rest of the world during this Covert Military Operation to #SaveOurChildren !
You are all heroes, and we must make sure, the proper care, therapy, and recognition is given to each and everyone of you that saved these precious angels, while confronting, and seeing the depths of what hell actually is! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 09:20
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Nana would like to change this Christian DayCare business model that I had planned & started on prior to all this to a facility in Middle TN to help these children. I already have the land, the zoning changes for a facility for up to 99 children.
Many will need assistance and homes for quite a long time. What has been planned for eventual adoptions for them I wonder? Even if the med beds can wipe their horrible memories they will still have so many needs that will have to be met.
Nana just waiting to help.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
03 March, 07:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We are manifesting a larger healing center and school in Michigan for the kids. I was born for this.
Check out Prepareforchange.org They will be looking at plans and help the process along.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
03 March, 08:56
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
LOVE this! Do you know if they will have one in Texas? I would love to volunteer๐Ÿ˜Š

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
I have no idea. We have a group of therapists, holistic healers, organic farmers and teachers that got together during the last six months to begin to manifest the center. We are still designing, calling in (praying for) funding and looking for a rural setting. I'd love for this to catch on. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ
09:13 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply
03 March, 09:26
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™Nana already has the land and code changes for a Christian Daycrare up to 99 kids that could easily be changed to plans for a facility for them just waiting to see what happens. I am understanding that there will money available for true humanitarian projects once Nesara/Gesara rolls out so I think if you have your plans in tack you should not have a problem with funding.
@doqholliday
I will be watching this acct as he has the blueprints going forward Nana thinks!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜‡ But you know Nana is just a crazy old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds.
Some days she is Smartass Nana !

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
03 March, 09:47
We're a lot alike, Nana!
God Bless, You! I always told my husband that I would never retire. I had a big mission but I had no clue what it was. He'd get so mad, lol. He just wanted me to move up north, relax and flyfish with him. Now I feel he's my biggest cheerleader above ๐Ÿ˜Š

Jet Q77 @JetQ7
03 March, 11:43
I have a dear friend in Kansas, who after years of having her own Day Care, opened up a program called GPS. It stands for God's Positioning System. It's a before and after school program as well as summer program for the children in the community. The parents can drop them off when they go to work. GPS feeds them breakfast and takes them to school. After school, they help with homework and feed them supper. They teach them about God, Patriotism and community service. In the summer, they grow a garden and show them how to cook with the veggies. Its a blessing for families, because they don't have to worry about latchkey kids. They've done this with donations and grants. They offer scholorships to families without the ability to pay. I'm sure she would love to be a resource to help others establish a program.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
03 March, 09:18
I'm in Austin and wouldn't even know where to start. BUT I will talk to my pastor as our church is huge and maybe we can at least have the space for it. Thanks for sharing your info!๐Ÿ™

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
03 March, 09:29
During the past 4 years since my husband passed, God has lead me on this amazing healing journey. I've been called to retire from teaching to learn many modalities that helped me heal from trauma and grief. I knew my students (from Detroit area) could benefit from the things I learned but the public schools were not ready. The people that God has placed in my life are all like-minded beautiful souls. We are envisioning a new way of healing, living, and educating--all stemming through intense prayer. Just from this post alone, I feel our world is ready for this new God-centered life in all aspects. ๐Ÿ’œ

03 March, 09:31
You would need someone willing to sell you the land preferably in a area of least resistance from neighbors. As it stands now you might need a zoning change (that may not be the case after Nesara/Gesara) Either way you will need someone that is capable of doing a business plan to project capital outlay, operational costs and income for first 5 yrs and scope objectives of the project typically to get the funding.
doqhollliday