Kim Runner @kimrunner
Reminder...

This is not a game.
Do not let personal (emotional) desires ("do it now""now""what is taking so long""NOW!") take over.
09:07 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
05 March, 08:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yes, ma'am.

As I put it to the kiddos, "GOD does not operate on man's timeline."

Excerpt from my video, "God's Children Aren't For Sale":

FULL VERSION: https://youtu.be/REdr3QXlx...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
05 March, 07:56
You are amazing Kim. You always know exactly what to post😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
04 March, 10:32
This is what I needed to see. Totaly forgot this one!

John Anon @freeamerican59
04 March, 12:08
i jumped on this train (or something similar) for a bit. if you find yourself on it I'd highly recommend getting off at the next stop. plenty of better ways to get to the destination

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
04 March, 12:02

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
03 March, 10:19
GREAT reminder! 🇺🇸 A lot of people have waited a lot longer. It's a complex strategy with "no leaks" and timing is everything. Will continue to #HoldTheLine as long as it takes and rest in the knowledge that #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#GodWins

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
04 March, 09:42
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
NO #RELIABLE #Comms #Qpost

OR #FAKE #LARP #FAKE #INSIDERS

How all this was say be done by

#311 | #113 | 3 November 2020 |

random example of this: ||| 119 Dic 20200||||

#NATO || #OTAN #Military ACCOUNTS TWITTER PUSHING
cool ideas about even possible
#Alien REVELANTION !!!

" ALIENS ARE HERE " // "ALIENS" / boom boom boom again
again again

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

" ALIEN " #hinted PIC

https://www.eucom.mil/Img/...

NO FUCKING ARREST NEITHER ALIENS AT THE END 😒 MEH

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins

OST:
Eelke Kleijn at Beograđanka Tower by TIME:CODE
https://youtu.be/P4nzclAIj...

04 March, 09:43
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
OST:

Eelke Kleijn at Beograđanka Tower

by TIME:CODE

https://youtu.be/P4nzclAIj...

linda Smith @LindaC
03 March, 10:17
We want it done, but the most important thing is that it be done right and thorough.Then President Trump can move foeward with his plans to rebuild the American Dream.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
03 March, 10:05
Nope not the NOW. I wanted YESTERDAY!!! lol j/k
All good. Hope your day was great.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
03 March, 09:36
The Military

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
03 March, 09:33
maybe it's a stupid question,, but I can't fathom what the 1 exception is at this time

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
04 March, 12:58
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Military takeover and give the power to DJT. In my eyes already happend behind the scenes. Just a movie playing now, with reasons.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
03 March, 09:32
ありがとうアメリカ🇺🇸
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
03 March, 09:30
Everything's in God's hands and will happen on his timing.

I'm incredibly THANKFUL to be Awake and to have front row seats to this Masterful Plan.

#GodWins 🙏🙏🙏

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
03 March, 09:53
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Yesssss...and such a time to be alive!!

Michelle DP. @MickeyDP
03 March, 09:27
The movie is getting really good! It seems to be moving pretty quickly to me, given the scope of the operation. I have all the patience in the world!

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
03 March, 09:27
The Anon Creed

04 March, 09:50
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
NO SORRY ... TH #anon #CREED DONT LIE / DECEIVE / #MISGUIDE / #BULLSHIT TO OTHER #Anons

WITH FAKE #DECODES AND MEANINGS ARGUING THAT ARE BULLSHIING YOU

AND

TRYING TO MANIPULATE YOU ... " FOR HIGHER MEAN "

BULLSHIT
THE ANONS DONT MANIPULATE ANOS

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Assassin's Creed Unity: Español - Classical Revolutionary #Playbook
https://youtu.be/_vmPOlVZo...
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

04 March, 09:50
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
NO SORRY ... TH #anon #CREED DONT LIE / DECEIVE / #MISGUIDE / #BULLSHIT TO OTHER #Anons

WITH FAKE #DECODES AND MEANINGS ARGUING THAT ARE BULLSHIING YOU

AND

TRYING TO MANIPULATE YOU ... " FOR HIGHER MEAN "

BULLSHIT
THE ANONS DONT MANIPULATE ANOS

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Assassin's Creed Unity: Español - Classical Revolutionary #Playbook
https://youtu.be/_vmPOlVZo...

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
03 March, 09:18
Be patient. Trump and his warriors are literally saving the free world from tyranny and the evil bastards that want to control or kill us if we dont capitulate to there demands.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 March, 09:14
Missing "r" county (country).

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
03 March, 10:00
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
R=18
How many Constitutional Presidents before the US Corp? 18

Our country has been missing a dually elected President of these United States FOR America for far too long. We're on the precipice of restoration.

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
03 March, 09:12
Does anyone else read this particular Q post like Arnold Schwarzenegger? 😂

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
03 March, 09:43
In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication
Hahaha.. I can totally see that!!

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
03 March, 09:11
I'll be honest Kim they need to make it happen!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
WHY IS THE MILITARY NOT ACTING?!
WE ARE TIRED OF PUSHING DATES!
ENOUGH WITH THE MIND GAMES That too harms many eventually and people are losing hope, jobs etc!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 March, 09:17
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
That's what the post is talking about....it's not about our emotions. It's about a bigger Military Strategy! Plus, they have been working behind the scenes!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 March, 09:10

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
03 March, 09:09