Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
This is an adrenochrome black ops "company" that tortures & murders children they hold hostage in locked facilities with hired wardens, they have facilities on many continents (including in the U.S.).

Likely CIA assassins were contacted by them & sent out, however this black ops "company" put in print that they tortured & murdered their own employee they called a hypocrite, for selling the documentation you are looking at to a German anon. I hope she wasn't a sent in operative from our side, & just greedy, stupid, & deserving of being ended in a horrible way. Unknown.

That identified by them German anon then feared for his life, once "The Company" (CIA via this international adrenochrome front "company"), made it clear in print online they had found his blog & knew he'd commed with one of their employees who was using a fake name to post on his blog.

#wwg1wga
#darktolight
#SaveTheChildren
#GREATAWAKENING
#cabal
#TakingOurCountryBack
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#StopHumanTraf
09:03 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
04 March, 03:59
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
International front companies were set up by the CIA...that should tell you something about how the CIA has been operating around the world controlling other nations for The Satanic Network using international pedophilia rings & adrenochrone front businesses run & protected by them, & used as honeytraps for anyone in any position of power they want to control, in the U.S. and internationally.

You tracking me in re how it all works yet? Connect the dots. Not hard to. No genius required.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 11:57
Pedophilia on camera isn't the only honeypot the death cult has long been up to. This one carries the death penalty, while pedophiles have been getting off way too easy for decades.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 10:29
These blood addicts are told how the drug is made & about the fact it is a child torture & murder operation on camera. So the vampire addicts well know the adrenalized blood drug they illegally buy at front businesses locally is from tortured & later murdered kids. The kids are murdered once their adrenal glands burn out, or at a set time before that usually happens, to make sure they never live to tell anyone what has been happening to them.

The blood addicts (the sheep dipped brave enough to risk their lives running interference call them vampires) are all told that buying adrenochrome makes them an accessory to countless child murders, which it does once they knowingly do so, & that if they ever talk or refuse to obey orders, they will be charged with murder.

Connect the dots. Piece it together. It doesn't take a genius.

Beezos at Amazon is a "vampire," an adrenalized blood addict as well, if the rumors are true.

03 March, 10:24
The German anon sent his material out to other anons, who cover story pretended he obtained 1000's of pages of documentation by means of Amazon sending him a used jump drive by mistake with all of that on it.

This "company" has CIA black ops written all over it. There's no way it's not them. They offer instantly addicting AdrenoChrome from kids they hold & torture themselves (via this black ops front "company"), & then send their black ops operatives in to those in hollywood, politics, & people in positions of power at every level they want to control.

To keep from getting supply of adrenalized blood cut off & to keep themselves from being charged with murder after taking the offered to them drug (that has a biomarker which shows up in blood tests forever to prove them guilty, just like HIV to AIDS biomarkers), the vampire blood addicts do whatever the satanic black ops overlords tell them to do thereafter in their positions of power.

03 March, 10:19

I see we have a hured shill trolling these posts desperately trying to pull the standard CIA discredit & try to prevent anyone from sharing or finding this out tactics. Don't feed the satanic trolls. Ignore the multiple personality still SRA brainwashed head cases.

03 March, 10:15

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 March, 09:41
They may have these ways, but make NO mistake about it their preferred method is torturing horrifically TO the death, and sometimes before, many times, for ultimate adrenochrome flow, plus um, they are not human in many aspects, love the darkness, bred of those lines, etc.

03 March, 11:53
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I know. Do know I understand they go far past this. I know how evil these kinds are.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 March, 09:21
INTRODUCIN TO CONCEPTS OR INTERNET #LARP OR #LARPING
OR THE MORE CLASSIC #troll #TROLLIN

EXAMPLE: ZILLIONS OF PEOPLE ENJOY RECRATING NONSENSICAL

ROLE PLAYING ONLINE, IN THE CLASSIC FORMAT OF :

" I AM XXX / WATHEVER / I WOULD ANSWERT YOUR QUESTION ...."

https://www.burbuja.info/i...

I am an "extraterrestrial" in the title, because I am not. I, like almost all Negiroth, have already been born on this Earth, on this planet. But we are not from here. Far from it. And we are not remotely a human

being. I am a stellar psychic vampire. What does that mean?
We Negiroth are psychic vampires charged with your safekeeping. We watch over you on behalf of your masters, the Seven Creator Gods. In exchange for our work, we are allowed to feed on you and use you, within limits, to fulfill our purposes...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 March, 09:16
" WE THE VAMPIRES DIDNT DOMINATE THE WORLD"
https://www.burbuja.info/i...

You think we dominate the world through secret societies and various sects, discard that idea. If anyone dominates the world, it is not us. If there is a supreme being, we ignore it. We do nothing more than organize ourselves for the better management of our interests.

Our number is very low, always has been, fluctuating between a few dozen and about 500, depending on the time (236 at present). It is true that our gift for suggestion, hypnotism or whatever you want to call it, allows us to take advantage in finance, in politics... but all this is at the local level. It is in my interest to control those in charge in the city where I live, or my business in that city, but a control at the national level or more, would attract a publicity that we want to avoid.