Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
John Cotton @John6917
12 March, 12:23
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
It's the same here in Virginia, USA. Nationwide insurance company and they will not pay with the virus on the death cert. Glad we checked! Not that we were headed in that direction. The hospitals around here are attatching the virus to everything as to get the "bonus payment" from the government. "Experimental" jab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
03 March, 10:43
I have no doubt this would be true regardless of country.

May I humbly propose to those inclined to get the jab, would you please ask the doctor (or nurse) if they are willing to sign a document that states they attest they are well-informed and willing to be held personally responsible for any outcome?

Mark my word, they aren't and they'll jump ship!!! That should tell you all you need to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
03 March, 09:53
We all have more than we know!

Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
03 March, 08:48
i have no doubt this is true. but they will never admit a death was CAUSED by the vaccine. There is always other reasons. But we know the truth!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 March, 08:28
WAKE UP FOR THE CHILDREN....YOU DON'T NEED A VACCINE FOR A 98.8% SURVIVAL RATE....

THEY HAVE A 99.9% FATALITY RATE AT THE HANDS OF PEDOS AND PEDOVORES.

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids
#AbortionIsMurder

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 March, 08:12
All insursnce is rigged in their favor!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
03 March, 07:52
this is very interesting and important info --everyone needs to know