John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned - when his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
- Mark Twain
03:27 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 June, 11:09
In response John Q.. to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 May, 06:59
Pull!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 March, 01:19

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
21 March, 12:50
yep! how many heroes are among us?

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
21 March, 12:48
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
08 March, 05:35
I have Trump grapphics all over my truck and flags. We all must be brave and be willing to stand alone in this fight!!!!! If i must give my life so that you can have your freedom then it will be worth every second i fight!!! WWG!WGA R Ricardo

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
28 February, 12:16
The end close!

Alwara Spellbreaker @Spellbreaker
20 January, 07:30