TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
02 March, 10:05
This PISSES ME OFF TO NO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
its all about money and depopulation folks. like i keep saying deep state going strong. they will keep going to the last man. these billionares just pay off who they need to. unfortunatly most people look the other way for the rite price. sorry but nobody is coming to save us. why would the “good guys” let this go on. TRUST NO ONE. we are on our own frens. keep your powder dry.
05:08 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rifleman in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
03 March, 05:12
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
That is why we need to take it into our own hands...we have the power to do that...we just chose not to....collectively and unitied if we say no...what are they going to do about it...nothing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
03 March, 05:33
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
and they wonder why record numbers of people joining militias. it will come down to us to take back america. i live in the thumb area of michigan and its hard to find any one not in a militia. when we do come together for the good fight these bastards are gonna shit their pants. there will be no mercy for these evil bastards