⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
20 January, 01:30
I just think that blaming Q, or lashing out, for Biden's inauguration is as ridiculous as blaming Trump for not being able to get rid of the Deep State in just 4 years; especially if you are aware of all that they tried against him for 4 years, including two bogus impeachments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Travis Sebek @MAGAMAN45
Trump is letting this EXTREMELY TREASONOUS Fake Inauguration happen on live TV for the whole world to witness the largest Mass scale treason event go to it's completion.
Donald J Trump will be Inaugurated on March 4th just please keep the faith and keep praying for our GREAT President that God has Anointed for 2 terms to usher humanity into a thousand years of peace 🙏🙏🙏
03:13 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by MAGAMAN45 in this post can reply
Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
20 January, 11:35
In response Travis Sebek to his Publication
I agree... hang in there a little longer and KEEP THE FAITH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beautiful Disaster @BeautifulDisaster
20 January, 11:22
March😭okay waited this long..... patience is not my virtue 🙏🙌🍻I know I can, I know i can 💪💪💪

Jerzy Stosik @Jerzy
20 January, 03:27
I pray for🙏🙏🙏

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
20 January, 11:36
In response Jerzy Stosik to his Publication
And sometimes God has to teach you patience by not giving what you want exactly at the time you want it!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
20 January, 03:17
you're preaching to the choir.

Travis Sebek @MAGAMAN45
20 January, 03:20
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
So what you're doing is helping?
Gotcha!!!