⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
I just think that blaming Q, or lashing out, for Biden's inauguration is as ridiculous as blaming Trump for not being able to get rid of the Deep State in just 4 years; especially if you are aware of all that they tried against him for 4 years, including two bogus impeachments.
01:30 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Travis Sebek @MAGAMAN45
20 January, 03:13
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Trump is letting this EXTREMELY TREASONOUS Fake Inauguration happen on live TV for the whole world to witness the largest Mass scale treason event go to it's completion.
Donald J Trump will be Inaugurated on March 4th just please keep the faith and keep praying for our GREAT President that God has Anointed for 2 terms to usher humanity into a thousand years of peace 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beautiful Disaster @BeautifulDisaster
20 January, 11:22
In response Travis Sebek to his Publication
March😭okay waited this long..... patience is not my virtue 🙏🙌🍻I know I can, I know i can 💪💪💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
20 January, 11:35
In response Travis Sebek to his Publication
I agree... hang in there a little longer and KEEP THE FAITH!