Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
No more mask mandates..happened overnight. Wow.
03:13 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
05 March, 12:20
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I've only heard about Texas. I didn't hear about all these other states.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
03 March, 07:51
AZ still has mask mandates...left to local governments. The local governments put it on the Health dept. who says its a recommendation from the CDC and Govenor and then the Govenor puts it back on the local governments. No one takes responsibility and throws it to the next person. I dont wear one...period. Bunch of Ass hats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
03 March, 07:49
in CA businesses will refuse service if you dont have a mask and HS athletes are required to play sports wearing masks! I wish wecpuld form a class and sue!

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
03 March, 07:43
Missouri never had a mask mandate but left it up to the cities. So, Kansas City is still all masked up!!
As usual, MSM will just keep promoting the phony death count, scary stories, new strains.
People are so far gone in their belief in this, it will take a voice from heaven to convince them otherwise.

In response Becca Lumian to his Publication
same as AZ!

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
03 March, 07:34
Baaaah.....where is my state?!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 March, 07:26
I didn't even realize Florida had a mask mandate ? #FLRocks

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
03 March, 07:03
Unfortunately, MT's Gov lifted it statewide, but left the decision up to County Health Officers to allow it or not. I live in the 2nd most blue county with a Leftist HO & we are a prison.

03 March, 07:19
In response Love Horses to her Publication
Same in Texas. it is left up to the businesses which means we are screwed still. I wil lshop wehre they wont force it so..if Kroger or Walmart can afford to push masks..i hope they sink and fail.

Fanof Freedom2 @FanofFreedom2
03 March, 06:02
Now if we could just get the lefty mayor of Boise to lift the ridiculous mandate in our beautiful capital city, then we can return to enjoying all it has to offer. Unfortunately, there are many still living in fear of a virus that has a 99+% recovery rate with viable treatments. So done with the control tactics and fear mongering!!!!!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
03 March, 05:40
Does this have to do with the pic circulating yesterday of Gov's with ccp ties? Asking for a friend....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 March, 05:31
hell to the YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
03 March, 05:23
i haven't seen where oklahoma changed theirs

Little Sweets @LexxiLu
03 March, 05:17
New Mexico here...If we could perp walk our dumb-ass Governor to Gitmo...we could open too. Otherwise, she will just keep pulling colors out of her ass...

03 March, 08:02
In response Little Sweets to her Publication
we will send AZ deep state Ducey with her!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
03 March, 05:03
Awesome, I wish comrade kelly would go away here in Kansas so we could open up.

Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
03 March, 04:59
Seems awesome, but I worry Gates and his ilk will release an actually deadly virus and blame it on loosening restrictions prematurely, villainizing those who opposed the restrictions and providing a pretense for worse tyranny.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
In response Chuck Finley to his Publication
I bet they release it in the red states. evil shits

Angela Nelson @LeighN
03 March, 04:59
NO MASK TEXAS AS WELL

03 March, 05:08
In response Angela Nelson to his Publication
Correct. someone forgot to put Texas on here.

03 March, 05:08
In response Angela Nelson to his Publication
HOUSTON MAYOR still forcing masks.

Deborah Munro @debbidoodle42
03 March, 04:58
There is still a mask mandate in Oklahoma.

We the People @grandmatobe
03 March, 04:53
Arizona still has county and city face mask mandates. just because it isn't state wide doesnt mean there arent any

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
03 March, 04:28
Durn Roy Cooper needs to get on the ball. Everyone I know wants to stop wearing masks.

Dee Martin @DMAlways
03 March, 05:50
In response Mary Lambert to her Publication
Yes the masks need to go

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
03 March, 04:26
Massachusetts sucks with this! I'm going to end up leaving. #MASKHOLES

Pastor Teacher @PastorDave
03 March, 04:38
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
Agree 100% !!
I call it..."Maosachusetts"😖

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
03 March, 04:26
Still no answers to this question from the CABAL minions

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
03 March, 04:27
In response Bill Kimball to his Publication
The correct anwser is by the CDC

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
03 March, 04:28
In response Bill Kimball to his Publication
The correct repsonse by the CDC

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
03 March, 04:07
I live in a communist state in the west (not califuckya) we will NEVER get out from under the tyrannical leadership since our governor is Pelosi's lapdog and is in bed with Newscum.... FUCK!

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
03 March, 04:05
Time for CONGRESS to UNMASK!! So stupid to see them trying to talk at the podium in their masks. Lead the way elected officials. Let's go!! STANDUP against this madness!

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
03 March, 04:02
Come On OHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
03 March, 03:57
...havent heard this in SC

03 March, 04:01
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
i saw this on a news station too. i cannot confirm. check yoru state

Dan Sinkler @Dansink69
03 March, 07:18
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
where you at in Sc. i live in aiken.

Nunya Business @AAug22
03 March, 03:22
Shame Abbott delayed Texas by one week. It never should have been mandated to begin with.

03 March, 03:26
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
AGREE., i cant stand the fucker.

03 March, 03:26
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
NOW I am hearing many buisnesses will still FORCE mask mandates.