Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Whitehats run Cspan in case you're confused.
02:39 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
11 March, 02:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
It figures I have learned a lot from watching CSpan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
04 March, 05:55
didnt whitehats infiltate not invade as well as [they] did back when,keeeeek

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
04 March, 03:20

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 March, 02:00
👊👍

Back to the Future @Backontrack
04 March, 01:29
Whitehats run Twitter, Facebook, youtube and most media organizations.

My hunch is they are all under orders to do AS TOLD.

Wake people up

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
04 March, 12:10
👍Lol.

America First @AmericaFirst17
03 March, 06:14
Where can we find u on other platforms, please?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 March, 12:14
In response America First to her Publication
Telegram and Gab. https://t.me/GhostEzra

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 March, 06:11
Ghost.. We miss you here on anonup! Will you please bring us the good stuff? Telegram is fast paced and impossible to keep up with. Alot of shills over there that dont even comment relatative to your posts.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 March, 06:30
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Ha. kind of like I just did! Kind of funny but not. Im definitely not a shill. So I will respond to this post - Cspan puts a CGI Pepe into its broadcast = Whitehat ran. Got it!

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
03 March, 05:12
Thanks for the confirmation Ezra. EWillHelpYou.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 March, 04:58
I've wondered about that for awhile now!

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
03 March, 04:31
pt 2/

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
03 March, 04:30
more fun!

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
03 March, 04:27
Been busy with work all day... what did I miss about CSPAN? Anyone willing to summarize?

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
03 March, 03:45
👊💥

Joe BOB @joebob
03 March, 03:43
👌

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
03 March, 03:24
That is why wheen I watched Trump speech it seemed different! Also noticed newsmax their action is more upbeat and more out spoken for Trump

Nonny Mouse @nonnymouse
03 March, 03:09
@GhostEzra can i ask you if youre the same Ghost Ezra on Telegram?

Nonny Mouse @nonnymouse
03 March, 03:09
@GhostEzra can i ask you if youre the same Ghost Ezra on Telegram?

Jill Taylor @Trad55
03 March, 03:27
In response Nonny Mouse to his Publication
The posts are the same. Easier to see on Telegram as they are all together. Seems like they appear on Telegtram first. I sometimes don't see them on here for a while afterwards.

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
03 March, 03:01
Yes...was reading 'Nancy Pelosi' and others BS - re: H.R. 1 THE PEOPLE'S ACT (funny, the ALL CAPS LATIN BS - as if real People talk in ALL CAPS)

"HOW DO WE PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS THE FLAG IN THIS TEMPLE OF DEMOCRACY, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME SUPPORTING VOTER SUPPRESSION ACROSS THE COUNTRY. SO WHAT WE ARE DOING IN THIS FIGHT THAT WE'RE ENGAGED IN IS TO EMPOWER THE PEOPLE."

So, they are doing a 180 on the American People - making the
sheeple think it's all good...when THEY DON'T EVEN EXIST.
Since when do we live in 'THIS TEMPLE OF DEMOCRACY' ....?
and they all go in to bash the Republicans for 'supressing' the Vote!!!

Hope and prayer the Military 'seeing' the People no longer have
a functioning Contract (Constitution) of protections - AND STEPS IN
OR are they waiting for living people like me to walk into a Fed Court bldg and sue NANCY PELOSI ?

Anytime now - would be fine with me.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 March, 02:57
how long has this been?

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
03 March, 02:46
Can't wait for the ending. I want to unleash a tirade on my "colleagues" #wwg1wga

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
03 March, 02:44
watching a movie. Patriots in Control WW.

Miranda Newman @MirandaRose
03 March, 02:42
Ezra hi, I have a question about the WHO...how will the Military get around the International immunity that the WHO has, to be able to arrest Tedros and Gang? Do you know anything about that?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 March, 02:47
In response Miranda Newman to her Publication
up is down left is right.

Steve Murray @Stevie
05 March, 06:47
In response Miranda Newman to her Publication
There can be NO international immunity for the crimes that have been commited World Wide. The Khazars along with their puppets for hundreds of years, have perpetrated the most heinous, evil, satanic crimes of which there will be NO immunity anywhere. They will be tried and executed for crimes against humanity, sedition or treason.