Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 March, 02:39
Whitehats run Cspan in case you're confused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miranda Newman @MirandaRose
03 March, 02:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ezra hi, I have a question about the WHO...how will the Military get around the International immunity that the WHO has, to be able to arrest Tedros and Gang? Do you know anything about that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
03 March, 03:04
Aww....Good date/timing on this one .

Miranda Newman @MirandaRose
03 March, 03:01
thank you, I understand it is all upside down, but was listening to a Norweguan WHO doctor whistleblower and she was saying about it, so thought to ask. What about the March 4th inauguration for Trump as the 19th President taking place? You posted about it in a previous post last month..

America First @AmericaFirst17
03 March, 06:20
In response Miranda Newman to her Publication
I don't know if there will be an inauguration tomorrow in public. Something is going on. High hotel prices, Vegas announce not paying bets on who is president until after April....strange happenings.

America First @AmericaFirst17
03 March, 06:20
In response Miranda Newman to her Publication
I don't know if there will be an inauguration tomorrow in public. Something is going on. High hotel prices, Vegas announce not paying bets on who is president until after April....strange happenings.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 March, 02:59
you didn't answer her question.
please circle back because I'd like to know too!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 March, 03:57
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
News cycle is smoke and mirrors right now. Including this story.