Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
Am I the only one who listens to Juan? If you do, then you wouldn't be so shocked at how things are painfully playing out. It HAS to be this painful. It HAS to feel like a "near death experience" in order for permanent change to occur. It's supposed to hurt. What hurts me was hearing people crying today because they don't know what's about to happen. Think about how much more pain those people are in right now. Juan said he'd only be nervous if Biden played president for more than 48 hours. He also said place your bets that Trump is STILL President by April 1st.
https://www.youtube.com
03:00 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by BriarRose1776 in this post can reply
Lion ess @Lioness
23 January, 02:25
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
I KNOW!! It totally blew my mind so many people freaking out!! Did I hope it would happen? Yes. Did i know it most likely wouldn't? Yes. I made my dinner bets too 😎 April 1st baby!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Berry Good @Berries4all
23 January, 02:22
Hasn’t it been more than 48 hours now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 01:39
Nana is glad to see ya made it over here!

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
21 January, 04:58
I narrow my focus to only 2 or 3 "Leaders" who's guidance and info I adhere to like cement. From there, I don't waiver...Juan is constantly reminding us to RELAX ...everything that is happening HAS TO happen this way😉

Watts ofVibes @WattsofVibes
20 January, 05:24
Thank you for that. Fighting intensely with nay sayers around me. Faith: the assure expectation of things tho not beheld.