Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
03 March, 10:07
Well there ya have it.
I guess we can just sit back and enjoy the show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Querist Anon @Querist
03 March, 12:36
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
You can't assemble any army of digital soldiers and expect them to sit back and not do anything...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
03 March, 12:42
In response Querist Anon to her Publication
thank you for saying this. the lack of direction, leadership and visible action is going to cause ppl to take violence tomorrow. and frankly... i dont blame a one

Querist Anon @Querist
I do share your frustration but emphasis on the word digital. I'm not condoning violence in anyway.
01:02 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Querist in this post can reply
Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
03 March, 01:07
In response Querist Anon to her Publication
i understand. im stating what ive read and heard from varying accounts. and i dont usually condone violence either, i walked away at the capitol. but the fact thaf no one is giving a clear path, it IS going to llead to thia and at this point, i wont be the one to call for calm this time. not after ive seen NOTHING happening to change the course of the tide. i see NOTHING changing