Insurgency ~ CounterInsurgency
Traitors ~ Patriots
Blue Pill ~ Red Pill
BIDEN ~ TRUMP
CABAL ~ Q-GROUP
(The movie REFLECTS reality)

- THINK MIRROR -

The current “administration” is just a
projected reflection from those truly in power.

WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
Hammurabi, I just woke up to this, and as I'm trying to drink coffee I'm having a hard time getting it down. I don't know if I can tuck this away in my mind somewhere and go about daily life as if this doesn't exist anymore. I'm not sure why I'm compelled to leave this here but maybe it's just after trying to figure out what the future holds my mind is scrambled. Everything just seems like a blur when I'm trying to read this. I can only ask God for help because I don't know what else to do anymore.
09:28 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
03 March, 08:34
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
This is just a tiny fraction of what is happening out there. I cried daily for 3 months when I first heard about the children. As things get exposed I'll be praying for the people of the world. This is not going to be easy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeanne Ramsey @SassysMom
03 March, 05:14
Tears for the Children
Save our Children

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 March, 03:14
Sherry Mac, your reaction is understandable! To help you cope:
Say Psalms 51 and 91 as well asThe Lord's Prayer before you go to sleep at night. Whilst going about your day, say a Prayer to The Divine, asking for the children to be saved and protected, in Jesus' Name. This will really help you! Blessings to you!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 03:58
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank you for your kind words and wisdom. They are sorely needed. I have to be the posiitive reinforcement with my work and its difficult at times to be that person. I now know its only a spiritual solution that will work for me now. You are appreciated.☑️♥️💯🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 04:16
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank you @silvercat
Psalm 51
For reading and/or listening.

https://www.bible.com/bibl...

♥️♥️♥️🕊🕊🕊🌹🌹🌹

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
03 March, 02:20
I think we are going to soon find out most of the child protective services and places like these, were all in on the pedophilia.....very sad.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
03 March, 03:24
In response Cher Anne to her Publication
🤮🤬

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 03:49
In response Cher Anne to her Publication
Yes, by WE, I hope you mean the whole world!