Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
03 March, 02:05
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Yes. Give it ALL back... WITH INTEREST!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
03 March, 12:43
Include the all taxes we continually paid as "income from social security".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
03 March, 02:52
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
Always found this interesting, as someone who has done payroll, that we paid taxes on our entire income and then are taxed again on SS!

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
03 March, 11:39
so Beautiful So Right !

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
03 March, 10:52
🤣🤣🤣 Love it!!!!!

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
03 March, 09:35
ASAP I'M OUT OF WORK THANKS TO YOUR HOAX CV19 NOW I DONT HAVE INSURANCE AND MY GDAUGHTER HAS TYPE 1 DIABETES. AND I HAVE TO BUY INSULN AND TEST STRIPS AND THAT MED DOES NOT COME FREE. JOE HIDEN RAISED THE COST. WE WILL SURVIVE GODS GOT OUR BACK. IT'S TIME WE TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY FROM SATAN AND HIS MINIONS. LOVE YA VW, GOD BLESS. SORRY FOR THE RANT

GREGORY TODD @GQT
03 March, 09:29
Unfunded Liabilities.

Steve Murray @Stevie
03 March, 05:10
Your signs come in all shapes and sizes. They inform, encourage, empower and give hope to people of the world whilst bringing a smile to many faces.