Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
03 March, 02:47
Its always been about the children!
From the moment we discovered the truth about #ChildTrafficking and how children were used as currency for all the evil in power with their satanic agendas to rule the world!

The truths regarding Satanic Ritual Abuse, Adrenochrome, Pedofilia, and cannabalism! Pedocracy through blackmail,sick pleasure, and heroin-like addiction to the flesh and blood of children, while also harvesting them like chickens, kept in cages, unable to see the light of day!

Its been a painful journey to shine our lights on these atrocities, and crimes against our children! In the end, all of these crimes done by the dark, will bring humanity together as one! All the innocent souls who were abused, sacrificed, or still dealing with trauma, can at least know, they were ultimately the reason, humanity came together as one, and as a result of humanity awakening to these acts we finally acheived World Peace on Earth!
#darktolight ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ
#wwg1wga ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ
#JusticeNow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
For what ever your role was, Thank You! Trauma never goes away once it's been inflicted. Even when your okay and appear okay to everyone, it is in everything you hear, you see, youthink, you feel. It's the lense with which you process everything. i wish I could have a single day without that lense in my brain, heart, soul. I'm good. I am fairly happy, I have a great laugh, I was a pretty good mom, raised a fantastic son, who is a medical doctor and his patients adore and love him. He even left his office to install a battery for a patient who had no one to help her. She was amazed. My daughter is equally as great. But, inspite of all of the good...the painful lense is still there.
04:13 AM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lovemesomecowboys in this post can reply
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
03 March, 10:32
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
Dear Tim, I am greatful for the post from Hope always on this chain. I wanted to share my story because there are going to be some severly hurt children in society now, and I am worried for them. Talk about sensivity training for the masses. I have spent much of my life being told I am too sensitive. Especially if they dont know my story. But, when people are kind and not gossipy and accepting, it greatly diminishes the pain and I feel more normal. its super hard to be around mean girl gossip. I do not participate in it. I hope there are commercials and lectures and symposiums and whatever else great minds can think of to teach the masses on how to treat people as the chlidren are intigrated. Of course churches and ๐Ÿ˜‡the ten commandments are there for there for us, but the idea to be unkind needs to be driven home so these children can heal and not be made to feel like a freak. Believe me they will not always exhibit appropriate behavior. We need some teaching as a society.๐Ÿ™‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
04 March, 01:58
I'm assuming Tim is Tom, i missed that earlier. Thanks for sharing your story.

In a 3D world its almost impossible to heal the trauma. As we are evolving into #5D we are traveling through a painful 4D bridge.
When you have the proper knowledge, you dna changes, and there is more you can do.
True healing is by the energy centers in your body, and then your your layers of Auric field. When you learn this, through meditation, or in my case sound frequency healing, you can release this. when you start your next life, its important to heal all trauma as possible. The truths will come out, that we as pure souls are energy and eternal. Its important while we are still living on 3D earth, to release as much as we can! I would reccommed sound healing, and expand your mind about how we are electric beings (#NikolaTesla proves this) And all pain and disease is simply energy that we bury, instead of releasing properly!

I hope this helps. let me know!
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
09 March, 11:44
God bless you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธfor you

anon anon @Qcolorado
03 March, 09:32
The sorrows and pain we experience actually creates who we become. It sounds like what satan meant for evil, God turned into good for you. Heaven is our hope, not this earth, and in Heaven there are no tears or pain. Until then, thank you for being a light.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 March, 04:47
I live with a violent crime victim who says the same thing. He always says that he wishes he could be the person he was before . . . happy go lucky, friendly, trusting. It's hard for him and the people who try to love him with his PTSD. He is lucky to be alive, period. I don't know how he survived. It was purely by the grace of GOD. I'm sorry for what happened to you. You're in my prayers. I hope one day that crime victims are helped more.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
03 March, 04:25
thanks for sharing! sending you love and light! the beginning is near! ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...