Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Its always been about the children!
From the moment we discovered the truth about #ChildTrafficking and how children were used as currency for all the evil in power with their satanic agendas to rule the world!

The truths regarding Satanic Ritual Abuse, Adrenochrome, Pedofilia, and cannabalism! Pedocracy through blackmail,sick pleasure, and heroin-like addiction to the flesh and blood of children, while also harvesting them like chickens, kept in cages, unable to see the light of day!

Its been a painful journey to shine our lights on these atrocities, and crimes against our children! In the end, all of these crimes done by the dark, will bring humanity together as one! All the innocent souls who were abused, sacrificed, or still dealing with trauma, can at least know, they were ultimately the reason, humanity came together as one, and as a result of humanity awakening to these acts we finally acheived World Peace on Earth!
#darktolight 🌑🌝
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#JusticeNow
02:47 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
14 March, 08:31
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
YES! 💯.
Dear Heavenly Father, Please rescue and protec the children and stop evil in it's tracks. In Jesus' holy name we pray. Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 March, 08:33
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
#GodWins
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🙏👼👧🏼👶🏻👼
https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Parr @Truered71777
14 March, 08:26
@riseagain17
very well said Sir.
Q and teams and Patriots are working together for all the Worlds Children.
Prayer for the Children and their families.
also for the men and women who go and get them.
Thank You Sir for sharing
WWG1WGA

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 March, 08:28
In response Linda Parr to her Publication
Thank you for the kind words!https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...

Optical Awakenings @Unite
14 March, 09:51
We can not afford to be blind to this. Our childrens lives are at stake!
#wakeUp #BeStrong #EndChildAbuse

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
10 March, 05:09
That's my last prayer every night....... please save the children Lord 🙏🏼

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
09 March, 11:38
💔😢🙏🏻#savethechildrenworldwide

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
07 March, 07:38
GOD BLESS THE SWEET CHILDREN.🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🛸

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
07 March, 07:38
In response WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN to her Publication
Return to innocence

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
04 March, 09:19
Have Faith.

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
04 March, 09:02
Always about the children...we have to keep that on top...no more pretending it's not happening!

KLoves Anons @KLovesAnons
04 March, 11:50
True -- it has always been about the children, and what is driving that is the MONEY. So it is imperative that we fix BOTH!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 March, 08:29
It began at the beginning- Genesis/Seed of Cain/Babylonians/moloch worshippers-god of child sacrifice. The depopulation agenda goes against God's command to go forth, be fruitful, and multiply. satan wants to own God's creation.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
03 March, 11:31
Tom Carr, I'm wondering if you know what happens with the childrenothers who are rescued. Is there some kind of facility where they can be in loving care and receive medical treatment. And if so, that would be where I would want to make some kind of contributions. I tried to message you directily but couldn't. Thank you for all your posts related to rescuing/saving the children.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
03 March, 12:14
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
First of all, I love where your heart is!
I know many are in Trumps hotels, or they were at times getting treatment.

Second, The children will need peoples time, and love though the creation of the right programs, and being in the proper communities of people. I see that as the best way to contribute.

Third, we have so much money and riches as a country, and world, with all the gold and riches seized, they will make sure everyone of these children are taken care of financially, and end world hunger, and take care of the elderly first and foremost. So, again i think its spending out time within the communities which will be the best contribution!
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️
#wwg1wga

Trump Girl @Digital17
03 March, 10:05
Monsters are real. The evil satanic ones must be eradicated from this planet for ever. #GodSaveTheChidren Once you know you can never unknow. I weep and pray every day to unsee the sights I have beheld. Hell on earth. Those of us who have been with this a while don't sleep. We have rescued hundreds of thousands, so many who have never before seen the light of day.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
03 March, 10:45
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Sending you love and light! Thanks for sharing!
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️👼

anon anon @Qcolorado
03 March, 09:29
Powerful words, there! Thank you!

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
03 March, 06:55
TRUTH!!
From day 1, EVERY.SINGLE.THING has been for them

God bless

Anonymous Patriot17 @PatriotPlusQ
03 March, 04:39

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
03 March, 04:13
For what ever your role was, Thank You! Trauma never goes away once it's been inflicted. Even when your okay and appear okay to everyone, it is in everything you hear, you see, youthink, you feel. It's the lense with which you process everything. i wish I could have a single day without that lense in my brain, heart, soul. I'm good. I am fairly happy, I have a great laugh, I was a pretty good mom, raised a fantastic son, who is a medical doctor and his patients adore and love him. He even left his office to install a battery for a patient who had no one to help her. She was amazed. My daughter is equally as great. But, inspite of all of the good...the painful lense is still there.

anon anon @Qcolorado
03 March, 09:32
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
The sorrows and pain we experience actually creates who we become. It sounds like what satan meant for evil, God turned into good for you. Heaven is our hope, not this earth, and in Heaven there are no tears or pain. Until then, thank you for being a light.

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
03 March, 10:32
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
Dear Tim, I am greatful for the post from Hope always on this chain. I wanted to share my story because there are going to be some severly hurt children in society now, and I am worried for them. Talk about sensivity training for the masses. I have spent much of my life being told I am too sensitive. Especially if they dont know my story. But, when people are kind and not gossipy and accepting, it greatly diminishes the pain and I feel more normal. its super hard to be around mean girl gossip. I do not participate in it. I hope there are commercials and lectures and symposiums and whatever else great minds can think of to teach the masses on how to treat people as the chlidren are intigrated. Of course churches and 😇the ten commandments are there for there for us, but the idea to be unkind needs to be driven home so these children can heal and not be made to feel like a freak. Believe me they will not always exhibit appropriate behavior. We need some teaching as a society.🙂

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
03 March, 03:53
sometimes i feel bad we sat there and did nothing for so long. but we needed some help and a nudge which we got.

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
03 March, 03:21
In response imat 2021 to her Publication
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
03 March, 03:14
Justice for these innocents
WE WILL make sure this does not happen again
The Children united us never to be devided, I believe the saying is "Where we go one we go all"
God Wins
We Win .

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
03 March, 03:16
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 March, 03:00
OUIIIII 🙏justice pour les enfants

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
03 March, 03:16
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication