Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
03 March, 02:47
Its always been about the children!
From the moment we discovered the truth about #ChildTrafficking and how children were used as currency for all the evil in power with their satanic agendas to rule the world!

The truths regarding Satanic Ritual Abuse, Adrenochrome, Pedofilia, and cannabalism! Pedocracy through blackmail,sick pleasure, and heroin-like addiction to the flesh and blood of children, while also harvesting them like chickens, kept in cages, unable to see the light of day!

Its been a painful journey to shine our lights on these atrocities, and crimes against our children! In the end, all of these crimes done by the dark, will bring humanity together as one! All the innocent souls who were abused, sacrificed, or still dealing with trauma, can at least know, they were ultimately the reason, humanity came together as one, and as a result of humanity awakening to these acts we finally acheived World Peace on Earth!
#darktolight 🌑🌝
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#JusticeNow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
Tom Carr, I'm wondering if you know what happens with the childrenothers who are rescued. Is there some kind of facility where they can be in loving care and receive medical treatment. And if so, that would be where I would want to make some kind of contributions. I tried to message you directily but couldn't. Thank you for all your posts related to rescuing/saving the children.
11:31 AM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
03 March, 12:14
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
First of all, I love where your heart is!
I know many are in Trumps hotels, or they were at times getting treatment.

Second, The children will need peoples time, and love though the creation of the right programs, and being in the proper communities of people. I see that as the best way to contribute.

Third, we have so much money and riches as a country, and world, with all the gold and riches seized, they will make sure everyone of these children are taken care of financially, and end world hunger, and take care of the elderly first and foremost. So, again i think its spending out time within the communities which will be the best contribution!
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
03 March, 01:08
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Thank you!!! I will investigate in my area--Kansas. I don't really know where to begin since our social services are often corrupted as well. But I will see what I can find. Thanks again so very much!