Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 March, 10:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I ordered One for Every 8th grader at our school this year! The Teacher was so grateful!

They are just now finishing this UNIT!! 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
20 January, 10:41
Way ahead of you!

Note: I suggest also reading Madsion's Notes on the Constitution, OR the more extensive "Max Farrand, The Records of the Federal Convention of 1787" for more indept context

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 January, 08:30
HAS EVERYONE READ THE NEW CONSTITUTION

Ginger Rose @Ashtar
20 January, 07:08
I see your message was sent 17 minutes ago.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
20 January, 06:08
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Deborah Lemaire @GraceMerveilleuse
20 January, 05:24
Ahem' Patriots pissed level... 17.11

Eric Ericson @Patriots_Unite_1776
20 January, 05:22
Pissed level @ 81,000,000+ fyi.

Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
20 January, 05:07
Vincent, my pissed level is well above 10. I have devoted the last two years of my life to this Anon shit. Just to be played... This was a C-A Op to keep the right in check...

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
20 January, 06:29
In response Golden GoldenOQ to her Publication
some more, some less. the pain is real. And what about the children "the children"?
😥😢😭

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
21 January, 10:01
In response Golden GoldenOQ to her Publication
If you've put two years in, then you're vested. Why hold the line all that time to let go at the end? Stay strong and hold on to others. Remember, WWG1WGA. Let others help you across the finish line. Flynn said 30 day...give it at least until the end of the month and we can see where things stand.

Abr Ove @LifeIsADance
20 January, 04:37
My pissed level is at an all-time high!🤬 Say it with me: President Trump is still our president!

Sherry Lee @RedWebb
20 January, 03:56
@Vincent Kennedy We need the original Constitution. They have erased it from the books. Where can we read it since we are beholden to that. Also, The military will speak to We the People...the Republic of America. I just don't know when!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
20 January, 11:02
In response Sherry Lee to his Publication
Hillsdale College is the best reference.

Grumpy Welshman @Grumpywelshman
20 January, 03:08
UK pissed level 10.17

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
20 January, 03:06
Article 1 Section 6 .........doesn't leave room for 'muddy' water or 'feelz'

Tea Potts @Ilox
20 January, 02:47
stand strong and do not waver! we are not alone-we the People!

gators mom11 @gatorsmom11
20 January, 02:44
I have a headache from watching the Inaugural Farce. Im disgusted from looking at those criminals. My faith is stronger than EVER!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
20 January, 02:40
Oops. Biden broke the 20th amendment. He was sworn in at 11:48 while President Trump was still OFFICIALLY President for 12 more minutes. Tack that onto the stolen election.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
20 January, 02:46
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
11:49, not 11:48. So he was 11 minutes too early.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 January, 02:40
I am on CST, not sure if I should view TS as 7:01 or 8:01. Trying to use discernment. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Nothing is as it seems, Anon.
What occurred?
It flushed BO out.
Why is that relevant?
Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
20 January, 03:40
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
All comms are EST

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
20 January, 02:27
Anons are losing their shit even worse than normies!
Just FOOKIN stop! Alright?!
Do you trust President Trump?
Do you trust General Flynn?

Hold the line, dammit!

Kovian Tel @Kovian
20 January, 02:48
Today is a day loaded with MSM propaganda. Be mindful.

The bird sang at the inauguration. Look at the giant brooch on Lady Gaga.

The show goes on.

Spider Monki @SpiderMonki
20 January, 03:43

Mary Mags @Limlev777
20 January, 02:26
Does anyone know what happens on this week's episode of "WTF IS GOING ON in AMERICA"

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
20 January, 02:26
Our MILITARY has sworn an oath to our CONSTITUTION.

NOT to an stolen presidency. NOT to B1d3n.

Everyone, calm ya tits!!!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 January, 02:25
😎👍we had a contest in 5th grade to memorize the preamble. I just now rattled it out again in under 10 seconds.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
20 January, 02:24
Yeah ok, you're way off on your pissed meter

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
20 January, 02:38
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
For sure, VK much higher, trusting the plan but America is REALLY pissed.

Summer Hyatt @duedrop780
20 January, 02:24
Pissed level is not high enough lol do I need to put a match under your butt :)

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
20 January, 02:23
"Set the STAGE.” - POTUS
Do you believe?
Buckle up.

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
20 January, 02:23
declaration to be understood ....castle rock

Klement Cuka @RealClemency
20 January, 02:25
can you see this ?
i think our brothers and sisters need comfort right now ,
i still believe we got this

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
20 January, 02:22
i think the level has gone up

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
20 January, 02:21

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
20 January, 02:19
this GREAT AWAKENING, is truly amazing. fighting evil while teaching constitutional history. brilliant

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
20 January, 02:18