Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 January, 02:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
Anons are losing their shit even worse than normies!
Just FOOKIN stop! Alright?!
Do you trust President Trump?
Do you trust General Flynn?

Hold the line, dammit!
02:27 PM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyAnon777 in this post can reply
Spider Monki @SpiderMonki
20 January, 03:43
In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kovian Tel @Kovian
20 January, 02:48
Today is a day loaded with MSM propaganda. Be mindful.

The bird sang at the inauguration. Look at the giant brooch on Lady Gaga.

The show goes on.

Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
20 January, 02:56
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
I swear, if Lady Gaga turned out to be a good guy I'd buy everyone on AnonUp a drink!

Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
20 January, 03:00
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
The girl who read the poem had a bird cage for a ring. The commentator said something about a caged bird singing.

Only followers of this user (There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

May OC1960 @omega1960
20 January, 02:40
I trust God only.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
20 January, 02:42
In response May OC1960 to her Publication
As do I. God has the ultimate control. I believe that he has annointed President Trump for this time, and I believe that it will work out.