Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 January, 02:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
Vincent, my pissed level is well above 10. I have devoted the last two years of my life to this Anon shit. Just to be played... This was a C-A Op to keep the right in check...
05:07 PM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Goldenoq1 in this post can reply
Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
21 January, 10:01
In response Golden GoldenOQ to her Publication
If you've put two years in, then you're vested. Why hold the line all that time to let go at the end? Stay strong and hold on to others. Remember, WWG1WGA. Let others help you across the finish line. Flynn said 30 day...give it at least until the end of the month and we can see where things stand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
21 January, 10:16
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
If I can share.. I found Q late Sept 2020 and learned around the same time I was a lightworker. My two worlds came together and my entire life now makes sense. Please. Look at your sunsets and sunrises. Look how clear it is outside. How colorful with pink and purple. The light has won. We want darkness coming to light so lightworkers can transmute it off our earth. It had to be this way. We are creating heaven on earth with our angels. Its happening but only in accordance with God's divine timeline. Please. Send all your troubles to me and I will handle them for you along with God

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
20 January, 06:29
In response Golden GoldenOQ to her Publication
some more, some less. the pain is real. And what about the children "the children"?
😥😢😭