Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 February, 05:19
I hope that all this 'vaccine' talk is code for something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
28 February, 05:30
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Vaccine is majestic meaning for ppl to rtn to 12 helix DNA (original creation for human avatar)...the solar gamma Hz & w/ GAIA's incresing Hz, for 5D Ascension...it's all happening BTS. Just completed my mission w/ the team yesterday to rtn to sacred vortex, gridwork/COBRA ops for GAIA/Mother Earth To return to her Heaven on Earth Hz, b4 Draconians inverted all her sacred meridian/ley lines w/ SRAs. Link below for hidden history of mankind. Many of the TRUE guardians have incarnated, since the 50s,as starseeds to save mankind/GAIA, frontline military/family-rays of light to restore GAIA's crystalline/grid system to return to Heaven on Earth/Garden of Eden, last 20 yrs of battle closing in for the Endgame by the GFL (Galactic Fed. Of Light) Time Traveler Avengers. https://youtu.be/U9HtZFb_V...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 February, 05:46
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Are you suggesting the vaccine and mrna is good. My resonance and awakenness is high. I do not resonate to vaccine being good. Far the opposite so maybe I am misunderstanding you?

I am very aware of the spiritual war, earth alliance, etc.

28 February, 05:49
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
These are the majestic Vaccines, when solar flares/change in Hz of GAIA...Not the physcial vaccine by DRACO/Nazi CDC. Unless GESARA is announced, there will be med beds to correct ppl's DNAs who can't rec'd these automatically thru their Crown chakra.

28 February, 06:03
Thank you. I agree. I stargaze when possible sunrise and sunset. I know the solar light has started Ascension.

A lot of elderly will die and have before medbeds but rebirth will happen for them, hopefully without slavery.

There are so many waiting for Donald Trump to fix this. Donald Trump is not the decisive answer. As resonance of love increases, evil cannot live here.

Most will not even consider meditation.

Religion has turned off most because it was infliltrated and turned upside down by draconian evil.

This is the problem.

There are real prophets, seers and apostles to you can find in every religion or general spirituality that you can see authenticity with your resonance to it.

How do we fix this?

28 February, 06:37
It will be fix...Trust the energies/plan. It's like when ppl wake up from the matrix, ppl will remember their mission & click into their knowing-due to DNA activation/ancient lost knowledge like meditation. I was like that before. I was devoted Catholic, until my inner guidance/telepathic kicked into gear & been guided to walkaway from Evil Religion & started meditation in nature in 2014. I wasn't told by this by any other ppl but just the automatic intuition. N 45 is a Light/Blue Ray Co-Lyran Guardian. Not everyone know, but he's been supporting the Grid work WW w/ his team of blue rays/Sisterhood of Rose, as well as here in the New Atlantis/New Earth System (per GFL's plan 4 win)...why Q+ has a double, bcuz he gets called for duty to be on the field to break the dark system/Hz into these energy ctrs crossings/ley lines. Not sure if you heard Lorie, but she disclosed this last yr (link below), w/c I knew b4 hand in early 2019 who 45 is. Marker 6:09 https://youtu.be/Hju17fXIr...

28 February, 07:12
I am further behind you. I have connected with internet sources and started opening my third eye. I do not have a mentor. I did have a dream where I was with several people that I did not know. We had andles with white flames. I held my hand out with my candle. As the leader poured his candle into mine, it turned blue and we all had blue. Is this blue ray significance? I woke up quickly and my body was leaning off the bed with my hand held out like I was holding the candle. It was real. When my grandmother died, I was in 5th grade, I was visited at night be a cloud of white buzzing energy. I was scared. I do not remember everything. Iremember going inside and there was a room and a person in meditation type seated position. He told me his name was Denver and not to worry. i think I need to do hypnotic regression to know what happened,. Sorry to give long post. I have not had anyone to talk to. My messsages are telling me that I need to find others to work in teams.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
Matthew, been reading here. One of the first words you used is very important according to Gene Decode. The Alliance. We all thought, as our other friend here that the "Galactic Federation" are also the good guys, but he says not so. I trust him. I've been on the wavelength you're talking about for a long time. Your dream is cool. Often our dreams are reality in a different dimension, right? The blue to me is assoc with the chakra color of the throat or third eye perhaps? Different blues, each. It's why my user name is Violet, the crown chakra color. Blessings. It's late and bedtime!!
11:26 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
03 March, 12:37
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
GF messages are all love and consciousness. Do not acknowledge 3D evils. No anger, no fear. The GF makes messages on thethruthcanchangeyourlife and the others. I would not discard them as bad. My intuition says that they are diffferent but equally against the dracos. We all know the illuminati are masters at twisting the truth so we always have to keep attentive and watch for tricks while avoiding fear, anger, etc. Peace out!!

03 March, 12:34
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Just my theory. I hear that the Galactic Federation wanted to stay out. The Alliance formed and went past the point of no return and now the Federation is helping. Both the alliance and federation are enemies of the draco reptilians. The alliance is working directly with military and space force in battle. The GF is only working on raising consciousness. They do not want to be involved in any fighting. Their theory is if more than 50% of earth attains 5D, 3D will die of attrition. They believe the miltary fighting in the DUMBs etc. is wrong. That, I think, is why Gene Decode is less connected. Lorie Ladd, Jason Shukra, for example are connected to the GF. I have been viewing all with discernment. I think the truth is a mix of all. I was stargazing Arcturus tonight and for the first time ever, I saw many light trails leave the planet and come towards me so I hope that I got lightcodes that will help my intuition. I have been trying too hard. Anyways, regarding GF. (next post)