Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I hope that all this 'vaccine' talk is code for something.
05:19 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Kyle Foisy @qsoldier5953
02 March, 10:21
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Joe Biden got His shot on Dec 21st. Which shot?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Winder @UnredactedTruth
28 February, 07:10
ME TOO! WHY does he keep supporting the VAX?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
28 February, 06:15
Yeppers... he was 😊

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
28 February, 06:05
yes, complete code.,, comments below are correct.,, "generals did a great job".., generals don't deliever vaccines.. they deliver PAIN

Marshall Newman @ttocs
28 February, 05:56
Im tired of codes. Im totally disappointed in Trump. I expected action . For the first time ever i turned him off.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
02 March, 10:20
In response Marshall Newman to his Publication
you missed him say they lost the whitehouse?

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
28 February, 05:52
I really hope the vaccines are HCQ. Many people I love have taken them: my parents, sister, uncles.....

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
02 March, 11:15
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
I'm right there with you. I thought of saline or HCQ. I pray that is it. My nephew, sister, elderly aunt, prob more. Ridiculous! They are so scared. It's sad.

The code though, I agree, means arrests. That's always what he was really saying.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
28 February, 05:47
Vaccine = Arrest

San Voe @Weimy
28 February, 05:46
Why would Trump promote a vaccine, to his followers, that would harm them! confused.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 February, 05:42
Maybe the vaccine has been replaced with placebo to avoid a disconnect for those not close to awake. I pray!

Mrs Ringer @McRib
28 February, 05:50
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
i like your theory i hope its true

Chloe Smith @Chloedaze
28 February, 05:35
Reading my mind!!

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
28 February, 05:33
Yes, but basically if your stupid enough to take it, you deserve no pitty. Sgowing us how fast they can produce garbage to but in your bady.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
28 February, 06:07
In response PAIN is Here to his Publication
Nobody deserves to hurt, stupid or not. Everybody has a mother, a father, a child or a spouse who hurts for them, too.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 February, 05:30
They say vaccines mean arrest from what i heard but what about the people that dont know whats going on . I dont understand why he talks about getting the vaccine a lot of people dont know whats even going on .

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
Vaccine is majestic meaning for ppl to rtn to 12 helix DNA (original creation for human avatar)...the solar gamma Hz & w/ GAIA's incresing Hz, for 5D Ascension...it's all happening BTS. Just completed my mission w/ the team yesterday to rtn to sacred vortex, gridwork/COBRA ops for GAIA/Mother Earth To return to her Heaven on Earth Hz, b4 Draconians inverted all her sacred meridian/ley lines w/ SRAs. Link below for hidden history of mankind. Many of the TRUE guardians have incarnated, since the 50s,as starseeds to save mankind/GAIA, frontline military/family-rays of light to restore GAIA's crystalline/grid system to return to Heaven on Earth/Garden of Eden, last 20 yrs of battle closing in for the Endgame by the GFL (Galactic Fed. Of Light) Time Traveler Avengers. https://youtu.be/U9HtZFb_V...

Operation Que @OperationQ
06 July, 06:39
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
🔍"Guide To Raise Your Vibrational Frequency & Consciousness"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
Vaccine is majestic meaning for ppl to rtn to 12 helix DNA (original creation for human avatar)...the solar gamma Hz & w/ GAIA's incresing Hz, for 5D Ascension...it's all happening BTS. Just completed my mission w/ the team yesterday to rtn to sacred vortex, gridwork/COBRA ops for GAIA/Mother Earth To return to her Heaven on Earth Hz, b4 Draconians inverted all her sacred meridian/ley lines w/ SRAs. Link below for hidden history of mankind. Many of the TRUE guardians have incarnated, since the 50s,as starseeds to save mankind/GAIA, frontline military/family-rays of light to restore GAIA's crystalline/grid system to return to Heaven on Earth/Garden of Eden, last 20 yrs of battle closing in for the Endgame by the GFL (Galactic Fed. Of Light) Time Traveler Avengers. https://youtu.be/U9HtZFb_V...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 February, 05:46
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Are you suggesting the vaccine and mrna is good. My resonance and awakenness is high. I do not resonate to vaccine being good. Far the opposite so maybe I am misunderstanding you?

I am very aware of the spiritual war, earth alliance, etc.

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
28 February, 05:28
Vaccine = arrests, Warp speed is mil op

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
28 February, 05:24
Does Vaccinated = Children saved?
#SaveOurChildren

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
28 February, 05:25
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
20 Million

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 February, 05:22
vaccine is the military, they are the cure

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
28 February, 05:21
Me too. I'm struggling with this speech in some places!

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
28 February, 05:22
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
same. there's so many mixed messages with this vaccine

Christina Maga @Christina71
He got shot! Joe

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 February, 05:20
Me too!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
me three!! dont want to here him say "everyone go get your shot."
unless it's code...