Only people mentioned by GodisLove in this post can reply
Jared McLaughlin @Jaredmcl
03 March, 01:59
In response shari vdk to her Publication
I wonder what's it like to be in the mind of a paranoid delusionist. I just can't even anymore

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
karen hennigar @zeffwood
03 March, 12:37
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
02 March, 11:43
more balls than SCOTUS!

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
02 March, 11:39
Oh girrrrl....
*SNAP!*
💜

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
02 March, 11:30
And if you do venture out, feel free to continue to wear your stupid mask(s), however, keep your comments about us not wearing a mask to yourself. We are using our GOD given immune system as it was intended to be used.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
02 March, 11:36
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
you could answer back with, "what? you dont see my shield? i put on God's armor every time i go out. waaayy more effective than a mask"
😁