Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 March, 08:09
Hello George.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 March, 08:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I hope he is first arrest

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
I truly think that would really shock the world! Considering how all the different deep state parts of the world protested that turned into riots all over - everyone knows his name. What a shock if he was exposed & shown alive.

Being from MN, nothing would please me more than for him to be the 1st arrest. I think it would also really open eyes in blue states & show blue states just how far these evil people will go to fool all of us to create a divide that isn't there. Also hamas, CAIR, LaRaza, money laundering & child trafficking connections.

GREAT video on Floyd: https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Side note: Many people in MN believe that Prince was killed as well & that if Prince was alive, the whole Floyd maddness would have never been allowed to be played out the way it was. Prince had more pull & controlled Minneapolis more than a lot of locals even are aware of. He protected his home & they hated him for it.

Hello George - I pray he gets exposed & tak
09:10 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MNLadyD in this post can reply
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
02 March, 09:33
In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication
I think Prince is still alive!! Have to wait and see!

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
02 March, 09:35
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
I really, really, really hope he is!

Discernment Sleuth @Sleuth
02 March, 09:22
In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication
I personally know and have met with the woman who was given the entire rights of Prince music. You may have heard of her? Marva King, yes she dated Prince and yes she knows much more than the public. Have you seen the fight between the music industry and prince? Do people know why he could not use his name? And went to a symbol instead? Know how much money hollywood and music industry lost when people realized he was marketing under his symbol?

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
02 March, 09:32
In response Discernment Sleuth to her Publication
Yes have heard of her. He was in a constant fight to protect his music. Many don't know the reasoning behind the symbol but more are finding out. The amount of $$ they are making off his estate makes me sick. I refuse to go on a "tour" when people visit here and want to go. He would hate it.

I went to many of his after parties he threw at Paisley Park. What an experience! A friend of mine did security for him as well so got to know many personal details. My father helped build Paisley Park so we go to see it during that process. My uncle was one of the extras in the 1st Ave. crowd in Purple Rain. I kept one of his "punk Prince" coats for years after he died and brought it out to Paisley when Prince died when memorabilia was being put out. I think my uncle would have wanted that. Nobody will ever be able to replace Prince!