Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 March, 08:09
Hello George.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
02 March, 09:39
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I have always said this too! This all started with the "George event", lets end it with George also.

It would definately shock the world,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
02 March, 09:10
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I truly think that would really shock the world! Considering how all the different deep state parts of the world protested that turned into riots all over - everyone knows his name. What a shock if he was exposed & shown alive.

Being from MN, nothing would please me more than for him to be the 1st arrest. I think it would also really open eyes in blue states & show blue states just how far these evil people will go to fool all of us to create a divide that isn't there. Also hamas, CAIR, LaRaza, money laundering & child trafficking connections.

GREAT video on Floyd: https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Side note: Many people in MN believe that Prince was killed as well & that if Prince was alive, the whole Floyd maddness would have never been allowed to be played out the way it was. Prince had more pull & controlled Minneapolis more than a lot of locals even are aware of. He protected his home & they hated him for it.

Hello George - I pray he gets exposed & tak

Discernment Sleuth @Sleuth
02 March, 09:22
In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication
I personally know and have met with the woman who was given the entire rights of Prince music. You may have heard of her? Marva King, yes she dated Prince and yes she knows much more than the public. Have you seen the fight between the music industry and prince? Do people know why he could not use his name? And went to a symbol instead? Know how much money hollywood and music industry lost when people realized he was marketing under his symbol?

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
02 March, 09:33
In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication
I think Prince is still alive!! Have to wait and see!