Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
motley mick @motleymick
30 October, 09:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I can't believe that has to be explained to some people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
15 February, 10:13
maybe one day we will fight the actual enemy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beirie Rose @Beirie
24 July, 11:57
the reverse flag is worn on the right sleeve of military uniforms and symbolizes the courage and respect of those who serve"

Robert Travers @Robert1957
24 July, 12:01
In response Beirie Rose to her Publication
It represents the fact we dont retreat. The motion of going forward causes air to move the flag in that direction.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
31 March, 09:07
GOD BLESS AND GODSPEED OUR
BRAVE MILITARY IN EVERY CORNER OF
THE WORLD RIGHT NOW.
WE ARE WITH YOU
#TheEndIsNear
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 March, 08:14
❤️

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
03 March, 05:15
stars facing towards battle

Buck Muffmuncher @Buck_Muffmuncher
02 March, 11:33
Its an IR FLAG PATCH and its supposed worn on the right shoulder b/c nothing is to the right of the American flag and the way its facing means moving forward to attack!

Buck Muffmuncher @Buck_Muffmuncher
02 March, 11:40
In response Buck Muffmuncher to his Publication
Commented before I watched the video! LOL

John Tiger @JohnTiger
02 March, 10:58
So I guess Chanadian soldiers never know if they are moving frontwards or backwards.. makes sense.

Woodrow Call @Gus_McCray
02 March, 10:17
if laid across fallen soldier the stars lay on heart side of chest

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 March, 10:12

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
02 March, 10:09
Got me in my feels. You have been one constsnt and cool sista! I hope I get to meet you on the other side. 💖🇺🇸

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
02 March, 10:04
Husband says the same Always Moving Forward Don't Look Back!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
02 March, 09:48
Our military is SO BADASS!!!🙌❤️👊🇺🇸 #SaveTheChildren

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
02 March, 09:46
LIKE THE BOSS SAID KEEP MOVING FOWARD, HES ALWAYS TEACHING US . I.E. CONTITUTION,BILL OF RIGHTS AND NEVER GIVE UP ALWAYS KEEP MOVING FOWARD, WE TAKE GROUND WE DONT GIVE GROUND! HOLD THE LINE!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
02 March, 09:46
Love that! God Bless Our Military ❤️🇺🇸
That was uplifting!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 March, 09:45
🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅 God Bless Our Amazing United States of America Military 🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅 Thank You for All that You do. #MilitaryIsTheOnlyWay 🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
02 March, 09:50
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
what is he saying?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 March, 09:48
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
11 & 22 Vibes
#ILoveTrump .
🙏🇺🇸🦅

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
02 March, 09:39
LOVE!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
02 March, 09:36
👊🏾🇺🇸

True North @TrueNorthGirl
02 March, 09:20
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
God Bless our Soldiers!🙏

OSDC Patriot @OsdcPatriot
02 March, 08:40

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
02 March, 08:12
Do you ever wonder why this video is 23 seconds long? 😎

tat touch @Sassy
02 March, 08:11
I didn't know that! Thanks! You know, I don't really know how I found this anonup.com - just kind of happened and then I recognized a lot of familiar names, and somehow, it feels like home.

Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
02 March, 08:10
And now I know... thanks, Kim!!

NEO ONE @Neo
02 March, 08:08
And the german learned again something new. Thank you Kim 👍❤🇺🇸

Kev Oooo @KevO
02 March, 08:02
Because they continue to advance never moving backwards 🇺🇸