Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
20 January, 04:37
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
20 January, 04:20
May want to check what's happening to NZ right now. It's bad. Just hold tight. We're not done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelly Rey @Devinelyguided
20 January, 03:09
impeachment of both is still an option it was treason half of his real voters doesnt even know the laws. I dont even think they can spell constitutionalists. sad times as we wait

Deb McDonnell @Deb
20 January, 02:40
Mar Lago, Yeah... lil boat, sleeping bag, just tie off there!!

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
20 January, 02:37
Well said! Time for truth so we can heal and move forward! ❤️🇺🇸

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
20 January, 02:31
We have created a great life here in Costa Rica, but it isn't for everyone. Too many move here to escape something, then become disallusioned when this place isn't like where they came from. My advice to people is never run from something, but decide where your heart wants to be. Good luck!

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
20 January, 02:04
I agree! I have thought about this many times. That's the difference of Trump supporters. The Left threatened to donit if Trump won. They never left. Trump supporters actually will leave. Bet on it!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
20 January, 01:56
One World Order remember. There is no place to go.

Nina Cain @ninacain16
20 January, 01:56
Or maybe Chyna! Joe will Make Chyna Great Again!

Jackie Helg @JackieHelgWWG1WGA
20 January, 01:54
omg I agree! i will be moving also👍🏽