†MJS • JusticeAlwaysPrevails • @mssJSF
🇺🇸CALLING ALL FROM TEXAS & MISSISSIPPI🇺🇸
Confirming that in Texas and Mississippi, masks no longer are mandatory! Shops to open!

I may not be in the US, but I'm very thrilled on behalf of the people!! Inhale your God-given right to fresh air! Amen!

https://abcnews.go.com/Hea...
#wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #GodWins #cantstopwhatiscoming #TheGreatAwakening
06:58 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by mssJSF in this post can reply
Cax SCx @Cax
02 March, 08:56
In response †MJS • JusticeAlwaysPrevails • to her Publication
School disticts in Texas have already sent letters saying they will continue masks. Parents fight!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 12:30
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
Yes, they need to come together and fight!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
02 March, 07:02
In response †MJS • JusticeAlwaysPrevails • to her Publication
There will still be businesses that requure masks because of their corporate office puppets. Im in Dallas. Going grocery shopping tomorrow. I'll let you know if they still require masks

02 March, 07:12
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Sadly you are correct. Will be interesting to see if anyone will stand up and challenge it. I definitely would after reviewing the corporate's policies on masks and find a way how it would be in breach of the law of the state. Yes, please do keep us posted!!