Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
02 March, 06:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anessa dalton @squeezics
Maybe 4 I am not too fond of ABC right now........ We all thought she would be way different but NOPE maybe she is JB long lost daughter after all?
06:49 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
Only people mentioned by squeezics in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
02 March, 09:04
In response Anessa dalton to her Publication
No more trust or admiration for ACB. I am happy she showed her true colors when she did. She was with the Bushes which made me suspect but I had hoped she was going to be great. Disappointed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
02 March, 07:35
In response Anessa dalton to her Publication

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
02 March, 10:19
In response Daring Conservative to her Publication
Hmmm.....Trump is a genius. He had something very specific in mind when he brought her in. I have theories but will just let it play out and see....

Angela Allen @Angiekay74
08 March, 10:52
In response Daring Conservative to her Publication
I thought she was going to be a good guy but our President is a genious.