Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 March, 04:27
First Texas and Now Mississippi... Let's just open the entire country!!

https://twitter.com/Breaki...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faithful Anon @KeepingTheFaith1
DeSantis clims that Florida is open but the mask tyranny is far worse then the midwest states who make no boasts. Masks, signs and sheep everywhere across the many counties I've seen. Evidently the Governors can close states but have no jurisdiction over the local cabal who continue the charade.
04:53 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KeepingTheFaith1 in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
04 March, 04:33
In response Faithful Anon to her Publication
FL dropped all statewide restrictions, but still allowed counties and cities to provide their own guidance. HOWEVER... the local jurisdictions can only mandate closures and masks based on actual evidence of a problem. They need to justify it.

So maybe citizens have a process to raise objections? That part wasn't clear. I'd start with writing to all local and state reps and to Desantis. My county has no restrictions, but individual businesses are free to choose. Many got bullied by clients into requesting masks, but they don't enforce the rule. I don't wear mask and have yet to be challenged by business or a client.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
03 March, 07:37
In response Faithful Anon to her Publication
Exactly what happened in Montana. Governor lifted the mask mandate but the counties are still requiring it. Too many liberals whined and got their way.