Kim Runner @kimrunner
First Texas and Now Mississippi... Let's just open the entire country!!

https://twitter.com/Breaki...
04:27 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
02 September, 10:50 (E)
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
we are close...coordination ToTo is still almost there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
03 March, 09:30
I see all BLM is out saying those states are going to kill more people.. Hahahaha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrumpFan Vieira @TrumpFan20
03 March, 12:59
As one state does it, they will all start to follow, meaning every one is ignoring Joke Biden, Fauchi, CDC etc. People now get the plot #OpenEverything or this is our future. We all have to say #NoMasks #OpenEverything

bpsoccer 36913 @bpsoccer369
02 March, 11:01

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
02 March, 10:58
I kinda feel left out. Everyone celebrating no maks! I never wore one...

Cathy Bright @Fredncat
03 March, 12:03
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
i dont wear one either but I am celebrating one step closer to thier new normal being shut down.

Patrice Daniel @FrenchPatrick
02 March, 10:30
Praise God Almighty!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 March, 10:28
Texas gotta wait til next week before our Covid is scheduled to leave. Ya’ll don’t laugh, we’re letting our covid leave politely. It did visit Texas & we don’t want to be too rude when asking. 😁

Linda Parr @Truered71777
02 March, 10:30
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
fritz
Thanks for the smile...Texas oh my..rude....lol...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 March, 10:12
[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 March, 10:11
Fook yeah!!!

In the words of my father in law; "I didn't go to Iraq & fight so we could all live in fear"

Wayne Beaton @Windrunner62
02 March, 09:47
And here in Alberta Canada, starting today we get to go to the library and do low intensity training at gyms (rock climbing e.g. - just do not sweat!!!!) What a f**kin scam! No mask for me. I stare down those who challenge, they have no clue anymore. Good for Mississippi tho.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
02 March, 09:24
YES! Agree! 🎉 We have been shown SO much about our constitution, how our government works, and how much power Governors and Mayors have. Wow. Time to get involved. ❤️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
02 March, 09:16
You gotta see some of these!! Has the audacity to call names but can't even spell hillbilly right!! 🤣🤣🤣 And the other "cancel Texas". uhhh... ok. Third largest economy in the United States. You sure?? Liberals...

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
02 March, 09:21
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
And the ones posting these have these tweets pinned on their profile. We allow these people to vote? Drive? Walk on a sidewalk??

Heather Ball @Hball
04 March, 06:24
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
I am from Mississippi😂 he can gladly cancel us!

Flow State @Lightworker1111
02 March, 05:41
or even better - let's open the entire world and let the snowflakes (worldwide) know that they were all conned - that they turned on those who done their own research and thought for themselves, gave uo their freedoms and tried to strip the freedoms of those awake too. the world must be shown what happened - what REALLY happened. open the countries, open the borders, unmask the traitors and the slaves. live and let live! amen 🙏

dunno 1970 @dunno1970
02 March, 05:34
🤢🤮well our lovely governor here in Michigan is granting her subjects dine in at 50% now and they get to close at 11pm now instead of 10. We are so lucky she cares sooooo much about us.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 March, 05:48
In response dunno 1970 to her Publication
love the sarcasm!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
02 March, 05:26
WOOHOO!!!! This Texan is ecstatic! God bless Texas!❤️🙌🙏

My boys school will be getting a call from me BRIGHT and EARLY tomorrow morning re: those damn face diapers. They better comply, or they are going to get REAL sick of me!😁

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
02 March, 05:14
Bars and Live music can return here. Add Louisiana to the list 🤣🤣🤣

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
02 March, 05:14
AZ = 1+26=27=9 Let's do it! :)

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
02 March, 05:12
I wish Maine would be added to that list but our Mayor is a tyrant! Nothing a little prayer can't fix though 🙏🤍

Tammy StJulien @TBear12
02 March, 05:10
Here in Louisiana we have an idiot as govenor but he has sold out to CCP and bill gates supposedly owns over 16+ thouaand acres of land all in edwards term in office, still don't know how he was ever elected... :(

Patriot Mom @Stacylynn
02 March, 07:27
In response Tammy StJulien to her Publication
I agree!

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
02 March, 05:02
I heard something that if more states open that Donald Trump would come out and announce he still president I think that's why all these states are slowly starting to open

CQQLKAT QQ Q @Fearthepeople
02 March, 04:58
pretty sad, we don't need any freaking ok to open!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
02 March, 05:01
In response CQQLKAT QQ Q to her Publication
What means ok?
I am glad the world gets free!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 March, 01:21
In response CQQLKAT QQ Q to her Publication
That's the bullshit we should've never been closed down to begin with it's kind of hard to celebrate actually

Faithful Anon @KeepingTheFaith1
02 March, 04:53
DeSantis clims that Florida is open but the mask tyranny is far worse then the midwest states who make no boasts. Masks, signs and sheep everywhere across the many counties I've seen. Evidently the Governors can close states but have no jurisdiction over the local cabal who continue the charade.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
03 March, 07:37
In response Faithful Anon to her Publication
Exactly what happened in Montana. Governor lifted the mask mandate but the counties are still requiring it. Too many liberals whined and got their way.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
04 March, 04:33
In response Faithful Anon to her Publication
FL dropped all statewide restrictions, but still allowed counties and cities to provide their own guidance. HOWEVER... the local jurisdictions can only mandate closures and masks based on actual evidence of a problem. They need to justify it.

So maybe citizens have a process to raise objections? That part wasn't clear. I'd start with writing to all local and state reps and to Desantis. My county has no restrictions, but individual businesses are free to choose. Many got bullied by clients into requesting masks, but they don't enforce the rule. I don't wear mask and have yet to be challenged by business or a client.

Jude Berg @sharingstuff
02 March, 04:52
👏😁 way to go!

Rain Man @RainMan
02 March, 04:49
at this rate and 25 more states Open, maybe Trump will be the subject at the next Inaugural Event in the next few days and this March Madness Mayhem can proceed.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
02 March, 04:46
#DominoEffect 🇺🇸

PAIN NOW @PAIN
02 March, 04:45
"The virus will vanish by April."

Madden Smith @Madden04
02 March, 06:53
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
😂 So will my money

Only followers of this user (ryaneaslon) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 March, 04:42
Praying that Maw Maw Kay, Gov of AL, will do the same.

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
02 March, 04:45
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yes!!! Come on Kay Ivey! We the People should make our OWN choice to wear the mask.

Renee White @Rapnay
02 March, 04:37
ants go marching 2x2 hurrah hurrah