Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Patty Cakes @BakeMyDay
02 March, 07:38
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
Tennessee doesnt have a mask mandate either. I got excited until I found out that Shelby County/Memphis does🙄And so does Nashville.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
02 March, 06:45
Thank you Jesus!!! Finally a spick of normacy for Mississippi. I work in a hospital and have to comply with masks. For the patients, I really don't mind. But my free time is mine to do as I please. This just makes it greater! #MAGA🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
02 March, 05:56
keep going! every state needs to stand for what is right!!!

Ittap Forfreedom @HopefulAmerican60
02 March, 04:20
There are people literally having meltdowns on Twitter right now!

Dee Rebel @RebelWithaCause
02 March, 04:19
he's still making our kids (k-12) wear them and limiting arenas to 50%, but this is still awesome!!

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
YESSSS! Texas now MS...woooo lets go!

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
Proud of my Mississippi right now! This plus our legislature just prohibited biological amles from
competing in womens sports!

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
02 March, 04:17
THANK GOD! I've been restraining myself for weeks, wanting to call his office and say wtf! Unfortunately, I work in a Fed building and they're on our asses about having those things at all times. One little step at a time I guess. Good job Tator Tot!!

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
02 March, 04:17
I'm in TN and have at least one friend there that is terrified to leave the house and thinks they need to keep wearing masks and stay home to be safe. Wonder how long it will take for sanity to come back to some...

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
02 March, 04:16
YASS!!!!🙌🙌

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 March, 04:08
Pa please.

Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
02 March, 04:10
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
🙏❤️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 March, 04:14
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Ok. YOU get PA, but _only if_ I get CA

WOW whadda day! First Texas, now Big Miss. YESSSSS.