Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Stop trying to convince friends and family.

Just be there for them when the time comes.
02:55 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Maga Nana @MagaNana
05 March, 08:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I've taken to praying for them now. The time is fleeting. May God have mercy on their souls. I will be here for them however. It's the right thing to do. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
05 March, 08:12
This is what I have come to realize. They will find out when their time is right. You can't force the truth...it must be revealed. Patience and prayer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Well @AllWell
04 March, 02:40
already done

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
03 March, 12:01
The phrase "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" is a proverb that means you can provide someone with a nice opportunity, but you can't make them take it if they don't want to.

While you're leading him to the water and planting seeds along the way, it is ultimately their decision whether or not to accept the information as truth and drink it up.

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
03 March, 10:32
I drop a little info here, a little info there and when the time is right they will understand 😁

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
03 March, 08:34
I drop crumbs in every convo I have...I can always see their wheels start spinning-that's when I leave it alone. The day WILL come.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
03 March, 08:25
Gave up trying to RP husband ages ago as well, he cannot and won't deal

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
03 March, 08:24
Amen, no one likes an evangelist. Just be there for them when they start to realise ohhhhh now I get it (and they may not).

Robert Travers @Robert1957
03 March, 06:59
Amen to that. Its more frustrating than not knowing whats really goin on behind the scenes as an Awakened Patriot.

Bella Libre @AussieChick
03 March, 06:47
I dont even try anymore,believe me,I've had my share of debates,arguments,they dont even want to read or look up anything.Its the most infuriating, frustrating time of my life.Of course I'll be there for them when its time.Thats what we're here for.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
03 March, 04:57
I agree to some extinct. my family and friends are very important to me therefore we are accountable to each other. accountability is about being honest we can grow together this way. I can also tell you that we want to do good .Forcing them to see things should never happen anywhere. This is about maturity, you should not be offended when information is presented. how do we awake if no one talk,. Do you know apart of why this disclosure took so long is do to not reaching a certain number. Then we have to wait until all our families spontaneously wake up. ignorance hurts people the pedo gang and kids that suffered didn't have to for this long if we had talked more. none of my friends and family are taking the covid vax because we talked about it and looked at it. should i waited until they are injured, if my friends didn't tell i overlooked something that can hurt then i don't want them as friends .

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
03 March, 04:33
Mine are all panting for the vaccine. None of the believed me. Worried about my daughter who has had it 🙄

Deceneus Toknow @Deceneus1
03 March, 09:19
In response Kevin Askew to his Publication
I know the feeling, my daughter informed me she had gotten it and it's heartbreaking!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
03 March, 04:30
The ones we want to wake up the most listen us the least. My family thinks I'm insane. I have Terabytes of proof. Not interested. "If it were true wouldn't it be on the news?" So hard. So I just smile and say nothing until they ask me do you still think that such and such is true?
Then I go at it again. If you don't stand up for something you will fall for anything.

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
03 March, 04:06
For me now..that even means my hubby..He is tired of waiting..HE WANTS PROOF...hard when you have noone to talk too....Hope this ends soon.

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
03 March, 04:07
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
Same. ♡
Hang in there L.

Amy Lacy @Ashes
03 March, 11:03
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
My husband is saying the same thing. If I talk about anything he rolls his eyes. He was trying to red pill his family last year.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
03 March, 02:42
That is a very great statement. The time will come for many of us to have to bring clarity to the changes that are going to be life on a higher frequency. We all need to be centered, focused & living in God's love with intention.

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
03 March, 01:07
https://youtu.be/2l6JUNFAJ... it's been a year since I spoke with my adult son so this morning I sent him Tom McDonald's fake woke. oops 🤭

Deceneus Toknow @Deceneus1
03 March, 09:21
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
Tom MacDonald is an awesome musician. You should listen to Struggle Jennings's song "God We Need You Now" as well.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 12:47
True this, yall probably already know which ones you would be wasting time on.
Nana just drops them tidbits from time to time that do not push and wait.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
02 March, 11:01
Thanks, Doq! You are right. I am just waiting and watching now. Ready.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
02 March, 10:59
Thank you for posting this reminder. The past couple of days I have found myself frustrated and angry that my sister and a couple of other family members are still asleep. No matter what evidence or information I have shared they are not willing to see or believe they have been lied to.

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
02 March, 10:16
Yes..and with compassion not judgement. Remember the last perfect man we nailed to a cross.🙏♥️

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
02 March, 10:16
Yes..and with compassion not judgement. Remember the last perfect man we nailed to a cross.🙏♥️

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
02 March, 10:13
I came to the same conclusion last week. I have pretty much alienated everyone anyway.🤣 I told a select few (the ones who don't run when I walk into the room) to just contact me if they have questions.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
02 March, 10:09
Yes Doq, agree 💯

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
02 March, 09:32
My family think I am a nuisance that feeds a steady diet of conflict.
They will appreciate this new direction.

World Wide @worldwide
02 March, 08:26
It's so deep blue here it will turn red with exploding brains.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 March, 07:22
March is blooming fast..

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
02 March, 08:25
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
If March 4th passes & nothing has happened...
I'll be pretty crushed.

02 March, 07:03
255 Q post:

02 March, 07:02
Thanks, Doq!! I needed to hear that! i like your 55 timestamp. Gods Grace is needed. 🙏❤️🙏

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
02 March, 06:50
no. now is the time to get louder than EVER!