Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 02:55
Stop trying to convince friends and family.

Just be there for them when the time comes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
I agree to some extinct. my family and friends are very important to me therefore we are accountable to each other. accountability is about being honest we can grow together this way. I can also tell you that we want to do good .Forcing them to see things should never happen anywhere. This is about maturity, you should not be offended when information is presented. how do we awake if no one talk,. Do you know apart of why this disclosure took so long is do to not reaching a certain number. Then we have to wait until all our families spontaneously wake up. ignorance hurts people the pedo gang and kids that suffered didn't have to for this long if we had talked more. none of my friends and family are taking the covid vax because we talked about it and looked at it. should i waited until they are injured, if my friends didn't tell i overlooked something that can hurt then i don't want them as friends .
04:57 AM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RedArt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RedArt Warrior, click on at the bottom under it