Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
25 January, 03:14
Hallelujiah!!! Let the Media Resignations Begin!!!
xanon
https://deadline.com/2021/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Ede @Marika71100725
26 January, 01:03
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
I wish my mom didnt have dimensia. she worked for Tom Brokaw as a maid in Manhattan for years when I was a teen. i bet she would of had something to say. That was around 45 years ago give or take. All I can remember is her telling me how fake the news was back then after coming home from work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raisa Behrens @GalfromKalamazoo
Imagine the contempt they have for us nobodies. There's your mother, slaving away as a maid for people like Brokaw, and they have so little regard for her that they, obviously, openly discussed their manipulative machinations in front of her, knowing "She's just a dumb maid. What's SHE going to do? Ha ha ha!" I wish your mother didn't have dementia, either, for both your sakes, and because -- yeah, we'd LOVE to learn what she knew!
01:43 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Marie Ede to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GalfromKalamazoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Raisa Behrens, click on at the bottom under it