Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
Hallelujiah!!! Let the Media Resignations Begin!!!
xanon
https://deadline.com/2021/...
03:14 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
Raisa Behrens @GalfromKalamazoo
02 March, 01:40
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Well . . . I'm now an old woman, and Brokaw was on when I was young, like when I was a teenager. Maybe, he's retiring because he's actually old and tired? Sort of like me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Harris @TinyHammer
26 January, 05:25
Did you notice the 55? Double 5's. Double pentagrams! Yikes! Kinda makes you wonder how deep he's in all this...? hmmm...
But, yeah! Let's keep those resignations coming! I'd rather see them behind bars though...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Ede @Marika71100725
26 January, 01:03
I wish my mom didnt have dimensia. she worked for Tom Brokaw as a maid in Manhattan for years when I was a teen. i bet she would of had something to say. That was around 45 years ago give or take. All I can remember is her telling me how fake the news was back then after coming home from work.

Raisa Behrens @GalfromKalamazoo
02 March, 01:43
In response Marie Ede to his Publication
Imagine the contempt they have for us nobodies. There's your mother, slaving away as a maid for people like Brokaw, and they have so little regard for her that they, obviously, openly discussed their manipulative machinations in front of her, knowing "She's just a dumb maid. What's SHE going to do? Ha ha ha!" I wish your mother didn't have dementia, either, for both your sakes, and because -- yeah, we'd LOVE to learn what she knew!

Betty Sloboda @Slobo
26 January, 11:07
Santa Surfing has often said that our First Lady gives commns via her clothes. This one looks like 'military' to me. :)

Terri Harris @TinyHammer
26 January, 05:31
In response Betty Sloboda to his Publication
And the outfit she had on when they got to Florida really did not look like anything she would wear volutarily...

Wellness Warrior @WellnessWarrior
26 January, 01:04
adios Tommy

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
26 January, 12:17
5:5

Sadie Brake @SadieBrake
26 January, 12:09
Bye bye, a little grip to the spa?? lol

Laura Zebeljan @Lorimay11
25 January, 09:44
Sending love to Santa and Sammy❤❤

Karen Terry @TexasGal56
25 January, 09:04
Are we sure he resigned or did he go to jail?

Artist Vicki @ArtistVicki
25 January, 07:53
There was a Robert Trump who talked of having a Trump News Network...Truth News...Santa, I think you should be on such a network! We need honesty, upbeat people and yeah...throw a little squirrel in now and then!

CurlyTop 1John5_5 @CurlyTop_1John5_5
25 January, 07:01
Yay!! More Dominoes!!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 January, 06:43

... Mark_S @Mark_S
25 January, 05:25
Hi Santa,. What happened to Discord!!!
Can't get in. 😟

Terri Lucero @TLyn119
25 January, 05:26
In response ... Mark_S to his Publication
i was wondering the samething.

Conservative Lady @Conservative_Lady
25 January, 05:19
So happy I found you 💓

Carl Nelson @Carnel1076
25 January, 05:09
thats big tech for ya smh. just means your over target

WAAO We-Are-All-One @WAAO_We_Are_All_One
25 January, 04:42
My account on Discord seems to have been disabled. Havent even posted much yet, had an avatar. 🤔

WAAO We-Are-All-One @WAAO_We_Are_All_One
25 January, 10:45
In response WAAO We-Are-All-One to his Publication
I'm hearing Santa nay be kicked off Discord too. Over the target much?

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
26 January, 08:28
In response WAAO We-Are-All-One to his Publication
MUCH BETTER HERE ANYWAYS😁

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
25 January, 04:18
By retiring he can look as though he left the network with class and style. 🤔

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
26 January, 08:32
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
If he sang like a bird for them, well they hold to their word!
ALL BETS ARE OFF WITH PATRIOTS!
WE KNOW!!!! #TomBrokaw
#NowDoKatieCouric
#SavannahGuthrie

Deb Kraft @DKraftT1
25 January, 04:07
Ben & Rob came across a knife ielding squireel. LOL

Bri Fen @Bfenz2021
25 January, 04:11
In response Deb Kraft to his Publication
Antifa and blm will take em in a second!!

Elizabeth Seeley @KarmaQ
25 January, 04:01
I'm sure you've already found this but I just wanted to make sure that you knew… I was thinking about things and Steve Mnuchin being a producer and being with Donald Trump this whole time… Made me think about Castle rock… Here I'll just show you!I'm sure you've already found this but I just wanted to make sure that you knew… I was thinking about things and Steve Mnuchin being a producer and being with Donald Trump this whole time… Made me think about Castle rock… Here I'll just show you!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
26 January, 12:16
In response Elizabeth Seeley to her Publication
very interdasting

Geni Deli @JaneDel
25 January, 03:54
Yeahhhh!

VINNIE VANZ @VVANZ
25 January, 03:44
🙏Thank you Santa for telling me about AnonUp! Love your videos and Sammy too! Forever Grateful🙏

Patriot Pam @PatriotPami
25 January, 03:39
🙏 that all of the fake news channels are destroyed

Karen Goldstein @Sassygal99
25 January, 03:32

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 03:27
Hallelujiah!
The top has been taken out while the fake news minions carry out their scripts so they spend the rest of their lives in jail instead of being executed for treason.
If you havent noticed some have already disappeared, I guess they were no longer needed in the movie or they fooked up and violated their deals!
Prove me wrong.....

Lindsey Sizemore @qanonnurse
25 January, 03:23

Little BirdTn @LittleBirdTN
25 January, 03:21
😊Let the dominoes start falling ....

Alice Richter @JAliceR
25 January, 03:19
This too🧐

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
25 January, 03:18
Oh yeah!!!!

Save America @peaceinamerica1
praise!!!!!

America1776 First1776 @SuperPatriot20Infinity
Someone say celebration!