Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
It’s all beginning to UNRAVEL...

Cancel Culture is Canceling itself.

Absurdity is in the Eye of the Beholder.

The TIDE is TURNING.
12:48 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Beverly Wood @msbev72
20 May, 04:32
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
The covidiocy cures and antidotes are natural and readily available.
In the link below, I present the science behind a new one!
It is specifically for pregnant and breastfeeding women who cannot partake of other antidotes due to a certain substance in them...read more below and please pass along. MORE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enough Already! @emdSD
06 March, 03:21
i mean this seriously - how can a sane adult think that dr.seuss needs to be cancelled, yet support this?? I truly cannot understand how they rationalize their hypocricy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enough Already! @emdSD
06 March, 03:28
In response Enough Already! to her Publication

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
04 March, 09:23
I'm not personally seeing much evidence of this, but I don't watch mainstream news and I don't spend a lot of time on any social media since being banned from most of them☺️ Hope you are right!!

John Anon @freeamerican59
11 April, 03:24
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
agreed. i love hammarabi and im trying to hang in there on the plan and direct my frustrations into other positive areas but where's the evidence of this? how do you measure what the left is doing? are they becoming Constitutionalists? my experience is whether you turn on the EBS tomorrow or six months from now it'll make zero difference. they won't listen to anons regardless. ill keep the faith i just ask if we can turn down the dials of suffering in the meantime on all the supporters...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 March, 12:53
TRUTH.
HOLY WOW IT FEELS GOOD TO READ YOUR WORDS!