THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
02 March, 11:55
Love Her! 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
Fox understood for bringing back their audience, they need someone really loved by Trump's supporters.
12:19 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Saphirs33 in this post can reply
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
02 March, 01:53
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
They won’t come out and say that trump ownd Fox but I Will tell you this he loves her and her loyalty stays with him she went there to work and I think this is the beginning of change

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
02 March, 06:21
☺️I do hope so. She made watching the House briefings better than any NFL, MLB, NBA for me.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
04 March, 07:38
I don't have any doubt about her ! She's smart and loyal. And FoxNews understood that... But she will never let them manipulate her, she's too. intelligent and cultured for that !