Love Her! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·
11:55 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
04 March, 11:15
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
intresthang,
SHEs AMERICAS SWEETHEART πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€™πŸΎπŸ€™πŸΎπŸ€™πŸΎπŸ€™πŸΎ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
02 March, 10:10
Gotta get the truth out some how...
We trust her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
02 March, 10:22
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
❀️

RED WHITE AND BLUE Patriot @God1Q2
02 March, 05:46
i dont feel good about this ! she is to good to work for fox or any other msm network!

02 March, 10:24
In response RED WHITE AND BLUE Patriot to his Publication
lets see what happens 😊

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
02 March, 12:19
Fox understood for bringing back their audience, they need someone really loved by Trump's supporters.

02 March, 01:53
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
They won’t come out and say that trump ownd Fox but I Will tell you this he loves her and her loyalty stays with him she went there to work and I think this is the beginning of change

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
02 March, 12:12
Our girl Kayleigh is gonna wipe the floor with these fake news bastards!! Will she get to question "circle back" πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

02 March, 01:54
In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
she will be Circling forward 🀣🀣

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
02 March, 12:10
I wonder if she'll be censored bc we know how media works

02 March, 01:55
In response Adele Hdwy to her Publication
nope they need her and if they try shes like me she will pop them the finger 😊

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
02 March, 11:57
love her, but i dont watch FOX anymore,
bummer

02 March, 11:59
In response Cindy Lou to her Publication
Me Either 😊

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 March, 12:07
In response Cindy Lou to her Publication
it is a sign things are changing this is good means FOX is under trumps control you must ask why would fox hire her she is part of their enemy think logically