Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
Care enough not to look away. please watch & share this little girls last moments on this earth.

She appears just snatched. Feel how scared she is seeing bagged up dead children & crying out for her mommy before the real pain even begins.

Humanize her. Humanize these children. Care enough to share the final moments of her life so that more will care & cry out for justice for the most helpless & those who no longer have a voice to cry out.

#SaveTheChildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING
#darktolight
12:22 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
hope saxton @Scribe11
15 March, 09:10
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
I have seen a lot of images in my journey to uncover the truth...but this little girl's cries - I will never forget.
This HAS to be stopped!
God bless the innocent children.

I can't put into words the absolute rage I have for the bastards who do this. They take what they want and then throw these babies away like garbage! There is a special place in Hell for them.

This is why we continue to fight for the children, Patriots. We are their voices when their cries go unanswered.
WWG1WGA ♥️🙏🙏♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @PissedOffPatriot69
02 March, 02:49
I have known about this shit for a while bit i have never seen it. God please save your children! At what point do you say that the line is crossed? I think my line just got hurdled over. Anyone else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @PissedOffPatriot69
02 March, 02:43
🤬I feel like going on a hunting expedition!!! Anyone know of target rich enviroments in Alabama?

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
02 March, 02:38
I dont understand how anybody could look the other way.This is so heartbreaking I pray with all my heart that these people are all dealt with .Pure Evil!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
02 March, 02:37
It just made me want to scream as loud as I could. So I did.

There are no words I can add.......just absolute enraged anger pouring from my heart.

Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
02 March, 02:24
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Manor Farm @DakotaWheatLady
02 March, 02:12
I would gladly volunteer to be part of the firing squad that takes care of the demons that do this....

PAIN NOW @PAIN
02 March, 02:37
In response Manor Farm to her Publication
I also would offer my "services" for this!

Annie D-W @Annie172123
02 March, 02:12
Dear God, please deliever these babies away from evil. I am praying for the children without their parents at the borders right now. I understand there is a plan, but this must stop.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
02 March, 02:08
Dear God, please wrap your arms around those babies. We are with you in this fight. Amen! 🙏🏽🙏🏽😭😭🤬🤬

Tarah Q Tee @The_Guardian
02 March, 01:09
😭💔🙏

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
02 March, 12:52
I saw a slightly longer version of this a short time ago. it truly is one of the most inhumane actions I have ever seen. God Bless that baby 🙏🙏

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
02 March, 12:48
Oh Dear God please make this stop. End the Evil on Earth and protect ALL our precious children. Amen

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
02 March, 12:39
This is the video that woke me up. One of the reasons I started supporting our president and the mission to stop these atrocities.. I saw this again recently. It is so tragic, so evil. Once you see it you won't be able to ever forget it. But as we look at this short video think of all the innocent lives lost and honor their memories by supporting the urgent need for awareness and compassion now.