Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
From U.S. Coast Guard ...

CuTTer ... #TravelTuesday

Q Post 1143

Understand one simple fact - the US is connected to the rest of the world.
Knowing that, understand, by default, if certain intel is released it would cause a WW/mass suffering.
We share the idea of open source but value life and must make decisions base decisions on outcomes and containability.
Q

To my fellow incarnated extraterrestrials, how could I have forgotten this crumb.

>>1015398

Another 8:019:01 Ts

Q Post 801
AG Sessions.
US Cyber Task Force.
Important.
Q

Q Post 901

Do you believe in coincidences?
Q
10:42 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by MetaMettle in this post can reply
Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
02 March, 02:04
In response Meta Mettle to his Publication
JEFF SESSIONS
MAY BE ANOTHER TRUMP CARD. 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kit Latham @KittyCat1776
02 March, 01:25
Interesting... Q post also relates to Lin Wood's words about other countries. https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Honcho @BertActual
02 March, 11:35
Im not understanding the correlation between the Qdrops and the CG post.. Please explain.

Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
02 March, 11:38
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
Timestamps on the posts, numbers on the ships/carriers/jets/etc, numbers in the tweets, some military accounts post titles that I like to throw into gematria to correlate with the posts too. Everything has meaning. I haven't figured out the meaning of life yet, so I try to give life meaning.πŸ‘hope that helps a little

Storm Bringer @Elric
02 March, 11:22
So you dance around critical 'intel' with riddles and disinformation, how clever. Here's a whacky thought, maybe you should stick to what you know and release only varifiable facts. The rest of the world is in turmoil just like us which signifies the beginning of the end. This will not end untl the wrath of God is laid upon each and everyone of us. If you're pure you have nothing to worry about. There's about to be bloodshed across the globe like no ones ever seen. Be vigilant, be prepared, and never ever forget your faith. It's the only thing that will save us in the end.

Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
02 March, 11:27
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
There's nothing to see here for those who can't see ...

Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
02 March, 10:52
1143 Mirrored 3411

https://anonup.com/thread/...