Only people mentioned by The_Guardian in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
02 March, 02:38
In response Tarah Q Tee to her Publication
I agree with Lin. And those wounds are only getting deeper and wider. And it seems the longer these lies continue the deeper still the wounds will get.

Where? When? How do we even begin to heal without a change in the trajectory.

Is he say 2024?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 March, 02:04
Trump has never conceded the election. He is STILL POTUS. The US military are in command of the US at present due to Trump calling the Insurrection Act. Trump arrived in Orlando for CPAC on AF1. "You are watching a movie." ~ Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristin Nap @knap
02 March, 01:49
All I can say regarding the legal avenue having been thouroughly exhausted:

The Founding Fathers were not Lawyers sent to the British Crown to argue their case.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
02 March, 01:47
I think understand what he is talking about. The problem we face is not merely a political problem. It goes much deeper than that and while we are in desperate neeed of political reform and while we need to be actively pushing for reforms to preserve electoral integrity, the best political reform that we could ever have is that which begins with spiritual and moral reform.

Teri Heer @Tlheer
02 March, 12:55
we are getting closer.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
02 March, 11:25
its a great analogy, but hes talking to people who dont trust the establishment, so we never go to the doctor if we can help it. we close wounds up with duct tape, and get on with things, because we have to. we could have told you from the git go that the UN and the supreme court were going to be nonstarters. we are like, put some duct tape on there, and get on with it!!

carol munoz @bornfree2
02 March, 11:06
I couldnt agree more.